White Sox Prepared To Make More Roster Upgrades - RealGM Wiretap
The Chicago White Sox are in position to add more this summer following the recent trade for James Shields.

Shields is owed $58 million over the next three seasons Isco Real Madrid Jersey , but the San Diego Padres are picking up $27 million of that. The right-hander will be paid $5 million by Chicago this season and $11 million in 2017 and 2018, assuming he doesn't opt out.

The White Sox's payroll now sits at around $117 million for 2016. With Adam LaRoche's $13 million coming off of the books back in March after his abrupt retirement, the team is still under its projected payroll figure.

A left-handed bat and a left-handed set up man would be ideal additions for the White Sox.

Mets Will Monitor Harveys Workload - RealGM Wiretap

Matt Harvey is on pace to set a career-high in innings pitched, something the Mets are looking at closely.

After throwing 169 13 innings over two levels last season Iker Casillas Real Madrid Jersey , Harvey is currently on track to throw 249 this season.

A 47-percent jump would be well above established industry standards of 15-20 percent.

"As we continue into the season with three months to go, always remember something: we are not -- we are not -- going to hinder this kid's health by killing him now, when the future is so bright," Terry Collins said.

"With Wheeler coming Gareth Bale Real Madrid Jersey , with Montero coming, all these young prospect pitchers coming, we're not going to jeopardize what's down the road for right now. I'm not going to do it. So we're going to monitor his workload, and hopefully he gets through the month of September."

锘? Copywriting is the single most important component of Internet marketing. You need copy that attracts clients and converts lookers to buyers. So when you hire a copywriter Fabio Coentrao Real Madrid Jersey , you need to get the most benefit from your investment.

Many of my clients tell me, "I paid for copy and it is sitting in a drawer, not my website." Or they used up their budget for websites that do not attract clients. So here are 9 killer mistakes most professional service businesses make when it comes time to develop your website.

1. Writing copy - not content strategy.

Copywriting is more than putting words on paper. Your copywriter should help you fine-tune your content strategy before writing a single word.

Who is in your target market? Where is your competition? How are you unique?

Your copywriter should ask a series of questions at the very beginning. Expect to complete a questionnaire or participate in a phone interview. Most likely your copywriter will uncover surprising benefits and selling points. You will also get ideas for giveaways and features to add value and promote your business.

2. Creating a website that drowns out the copy.

Ouch. Every so often I write great copy for a website -- and the client gives me a tan font on a beige background. Or a well-meaning web designer creates sites that buzz, whir and chirp. Or the copy gets lost in a sea of images Danilo Real Madrid Jersey , buttons, icons and more.

Your copywriter should offer to work with the web designer to create a site that attracts clients.
Think of your website resources as a football team.

The copywriter is your quarterback. She (or he) will call plays and move the ball to the goal posts so you can score.

The web designer is your offensive line. He (or she) will protect the quarterback and make sure your message gets through.

3. Expecting miracles.

Every so often I get an email like this: "Can you revise our sales letter so we will start getting lots and lots of sales immediately?"

Well, if you have a compelling offer for a service your market really values, and you attract traffic to your website Dani Carvajal Real Madrid Jersey , you will see fast results.

Often your goal will involve getting visitors to sign up for your ezine, not buy immediately. For a "soft" service like coaching, you will need to build relationships over time. Measuring results will be harder.

4. Asking "just a tweak, please! And hold the heavy stuff."

Good copywriters can't just tweak a few words in fifteen minutes. They want to learn more about your target market and your goals. Hire the copywriter for a diagnostic review (sometimes called "blueprint Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Jersey ," "critique" or "breakthrough"). Competent copywriters will include suggestions to improve your copy (even a tweak or two as needed).

5. Choosing one version of copy without testing.

For some projects (especially websites) you may be thrilled with copy and explore no further. I recommend asking the copywriter how to compare 2 versions (and if she can help you). You can compare anything. Which headline works best? Does your photo bring you more sign-ups (or cost you)? Does a blue or a red headline deliver more business?

You test one element at a time. And you must have something to be tested: sales or sign-ups for your complimentary product.

6. Insisting on industry experience.
Some of my most effective work has been with services that were completely unfamiliar when I started. I was forced to ask lots of questions, so I didn't assume what "everybody" knows about benefits and features. Often your copywriter will import out of the box thinking: what's old-hat in one industry will be exciting and fresh in yours. When in doubt, test.

7. Choosing a copywriter based on a free diagnostic consultation.

Who's got time these days? Good copywriters are always busy. I like to say I work for myself, selling my own information products. When times are slow Casemiro Real Madrid Jersey , I become my own best client.

Anyway, a complimentary consultation is nothing more than a sales pitch. You won't get a sense of what the copywriter can do for you or what he's like .