Throughout the past few years to develop, it is the development of China's real estate construction, so I believe that in 2010 with the development of small and medium-sized cities continue to enhance the demand for building materials industry usher in a new upsurge. We Europeans in the market development is very good, I think the European people to achieve rapid development for many reasons, there is an important reason is that under the leadership of the chairman of the insistence of the interests of consumers for the greatest demand. At the same time we insist on doing the brand, in 2010 we pay more attention to enhance their brand, because it is brand consumption era, in this era is the brand pass, there is no brand no consumers.
We remember that the theme of the information age competition is the brand, I remember the former Japanese Prime Minister said a word, in international exchanges, Sony is my left face, Toyota is my right face, in fact, the Prime Minister is talking about the brand,Environmentally friendly WPC wall panel because the brand Is the industrialization, market-oriented products, advanced brands, well-known brand is the embodiment of advanced technology and quality. In the era of brand consumption, who has the brand who will be able to get more consumer support, who will be able to obtain more profits and wealth. Can be said that under the conditions of a market economy, with well-known brands, it has a stronger competitive edge, you can earn more wealth, so this is why the world's enterprises to do the secret of the brand is to earn More profits, so our agents in this meeting, back around to find ways to enhance our European floor visibility, reputation. Some agents may ask how to do the brand? I joined the European floor for two months.
I watched the European team, I saw the chairman of the board, feeling deep. In Europe people work more than two months time I have an experience, each of our employees is the brand, every service is our brand, every detail is the brand, just joined the European people, the chairman left me Words: "No matter which agents to join us in Europe, the most important thing is to make money agents." I am in the flooring industry services for more than a decade, I come in contact with different brands, why some brands in the development process of wandering, back, is not handled properly the relationship between brands and agents, and our chairman really made me sigh.
hollow outdoor decking styles
resin decks in greenville sc
easy cleaning wood plastic composite