I’m what I like to call an “up and coming runner.” My running journey began just a few short years ago and I am continually Nike Free Run 2 Dámské learning more about myself Nike Air Max 2015 Womens through my training. I don’t fancy myself Nike Air Max 1 Hombre as a natural. There are still days I have to fight for each mile but I’m always glad I did.  I have developed a love for running in new places and try to plan at least one run in every city I visit. When we moved to Austin, one of the things I was most excited about was the active community it provided and the gorgeous places to run. I promise, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to run this city!Being that this is a runner friendly city, running the streets if www.mateopinilla.es fairly common and acceptable (just be sure to follow traffic laws- APD is getting a little heavy handed about jaywalking) and the small size of downtown allows you to easily craft routes that can include green trail with a loop around the Capitol which is awfully cool.  With that said, if you’re in town for SXSW I would advise Nike Air Max 2016 Femme against road running because 1) out-of-town Nike Air Huarache Dámské drivers aren’t always are runner and cyclist friendly as your average Austinite 2) you would need to run super duper early to avoid the masses of hipsters and millennials hanging out in lines for shows (and if you’re in town for SXSW there is a good chance you may have stayed up a little later than usual) and 3) you could probably use a change of scenery away from the pavement of downtown streets.

Our favorite suggested running route for visitors is always Butler Trail at Nike Roshe Run Femme Lady Bird Lake.  You get a great mixed view of downtown Austin and the green spaces with so love in our city, you can drop on the trail from multiple locations, and it can accommodate a range of different distances (from 3 to 10 miles) without having to repeat terrain.  Depending on your distance and starting point, Nike Air Max 2016 Dámské you can run beneath the famed Congress Adidas Ultra Boost Dámské Avenue bat bridge (which still terrifies me at dawn and dusk even though it shouldn’t).  The Trail Foundation recently completed a phenomenal stretch of boardwalk in the southeast portion that lets you run over the lake.  Icing on the cake?  Butler Trail is studded with water fountains and well cared for public restrooms making it possible to head out for a run without having to hyper-plan.  And if you’re wrapping up your run after 8 am (7 am on the weekends), you can even plan your route so you can wrap up at Alta’s Café for a fabulous coffee and a relaxed view of Lady Bird Lake (And yes, y’all… we know it’s really the Colorado River.  Just please don’t try to correct us!)