You are always in front of me to show a serious look, but I know you want me to be independent early, can be pandora jewellery  a strong point. From primary to junior high school, into the examination room until the door, you do not send me, the pandora chain is the most beautiful that you can give it to your girlfriend. Son is now sensible, he pandora charm bracelet  will not cynical as before, and after the setbacks later, also learned the truth. Please do not worry for me, as I worry about. Maybe in your eyes I will always be a child grow up, need their own protection. I also want to pandoras live forever in your wings, enjoy a warm period, that period of family. Dad, though so many years, we have very few words father and son. Then I do not understand why my father that you do not care about me, even I am pandora charms sale going to college entrance examination, you are not one to encourage my words. Dad you know? Until one day, I cry for you, it was the first time. Clearly remember the year the Mid-night because I am in school, that pandora sale good will come back this holiday, but you have yet to wait for me, so I got home, the sky is already dark, and I did not You renowned father, I asked Mom: "Dad go there," my mother said: "Today has been said that DIY Jewellery a good home for the holidays, but did not see you home so late, so riding a bike to find you. "Because almost all the way back a wilderness, but also across a small bridge, that bridge is very narrow, and drowned in the pandora charms wholesalenumber of people under the bridge left no less. Hearing this, my heart felt a warm and with a trace of anxiety. Because your father can not stand this age it is pandora charm frustrating, but also riding a bicycle passing this rugged road, through the narrow bridge. I never thought of safety no less than the heart, ready to go back up and you saw your dad has pandora charms online come back, probably in the way I go I hear people say back, you are also in the only back.