It is true, that born in the 60’s, I fall back on flower children expressions when describing my snowshoeing experiences. The theme of peace and love were made popular during my era and are truly timeless for a mountain girl like me. Getting out on the trail conjures up those feelings of contentment and gratitude every time and Nike Roshe Run Dames is why I have developed such a passion for this winter activity.

Throughout our snowshoeing adventures with one another and friends and family, we’ve put in hundreds of miles on the trail. Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink Time after time, within minutes of our snowshoeing hike, life falls back into a positive and peaceful perspective.  Whether we are exploring new trails or rediscovering the familiar, that blissful Nike Air Max 90 Damen feeling created from our snowshoeing experiences compels us to plan our next adventure.

Discovering new trails with family surrounded by the stunning beauty of Crested Butte, Colorado.When we think of snowshoeing we don’t think of storytelling but we should.  It’s not very practical to take a book snowshoeing with you. It’s hard to turn the pages while wearing mitts, snow can wreck it and it’s hard to see where you’re going while reading.

Reading Nike Air Huarache Femme is important. My husband and I are both educators and we are very adamant about reading with our daughter. We make it a point to read to her everyday, sometimes 30 times a day and we have www.marziacorso.ch every day since she was born (she’s 11 months old now). We even read to her while we are snowshoeing. But we don’t physically read to her by using a book, instead we tell her stories.

Storytelling is being forgotten and it needs to be brought back. As my husband and I take our daughter snowshoeing we like to tell her stories. Sometimes I tell her familiar stories like The Three Little Pigs or Goldilocks and the Three Bears and I watch her eyes light up as she gets a smile on her face because she remembers hearing those stories before (usually during bath time). Sometimes we make up the story as we go along taking turns finishing each Nike Roshe Run Womens other’s sentences (which is a great way to get older children involved in Nike Free Run 3.0 Womens story telling). And sometimes we sing songs.  Songs are stories!

There is never a bad opportunity to educate your child. Nike Air Max Command Womens Next time you go snowshoeing with your child or baby try telling them a story or if they are older, ask them to tell you one.