When the mountains finally emerged from the clouds few days after the storm, my hopes were Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer up again, as not all the snow appeared to have vanished from the higher parts of the mountain range. I consulted with some of my old friends about a destination for a possible Nike Air Max 1 Damen snowshoe outing. The decision was made; we would venture into the higher altitudes within the national park and see what was possible. First, we needed to take the Adidas Superstar Mujer tram (in operation since 1936) to Kasprowy Wierch (Kasprowy Peak), one of the tallest peaks in this part of the Tatras – precisely 1987 meters – 6519 ft, assess the snow Adidas NMD Mujer conditions up there and travel on snowshoes either to Gasienicowa Valley to the east or Goryczkowa Vally to the west. The benefit of going east was the fact that there is a great mountain lodge (called “Murowaniec”) at the bottom of Gasienicowa Valley and it would have been a great mid-trip stop. They also have the best tea with local Adidas ZX Flux Femme raspberry juice there!   I have done a similar route with my brother Jacek several years ago when the snow conditions were superb and it was a great fun!

While the trip was being Adidas Superstar Mujer Negras planned in my head, few other events had to occur fist, among them New Year’s Eve party at the Witkacy Theatre.  Studying the weather forecast, I realized that the Nike Air Max 90 Dames best conditions for our trip might be on the New Year’s Day. Well, it was totally doable, but only if I behaved well the night before and came back home at a reasonable Adidas Superstar Mujer Flores hour. I returned from the party around 3:30am and after sleeping for about 4 and half hours, I felt unusually refreshed and ready to go.  At 9:30am on New Year’s Day my kindergarten friend Aldona and I were on the tram taking us above the clouds. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the top of Kasprowy Wierch. When we got there, we were Nike Air Max 90 Femme rewarded by the magnificent scenery. Because of the very low cloud cover, many peaks were literally peeking thru the shroud of dense cumuli and the sun was shining at them from the perfectly blue sky above. Life was good! And what a start to the 2014!