LOS ANGELES Cheap Nike Huarache , Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- The viewership for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony on Monday dropped by 11.4 percent from last year to 15.6 million, partly due to the reason that it was on Monday.

But the audience was still the second largest since 2007, according to local media reports.

NBC was the broadcaster, which, to avoid a conflict with the "Sunday Night Football Nike Huarache Sale ," decided to hold ceremony on Aug. 25, Monday.

Last year's ceremony which aired on CBS. It aired in September, when overall viewing is higher, and followed an NFL game.

The ceremony annually rotates among the four major broadcast networks. The other two are ABC and Fox.

This year's ceremony was held at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. It was the first that held on Monday since 1976.

DOHA, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- The first-ever Youth program Nike Huarache Shoes , jointly organised by the Doha 2014 organising committee and FINA, successfully drew to an end as the short-course swimming world championships finished here Sunday.

The program attracted a total of 380 participants, including 250 swimmers, as a total of 136 countries and regions sent one or two of their best swimmers aged 14-16 with their coaches to take part in a week-long program.

U.S. top-level coach Todd Schmitz, who led Missy Franklin to Olympic glory at the 2012 London Olympics Nike Huarache Mens , run the program with a 10-strong coaching staff.

Schmitz was pleased with the success of the program.

"To see the change from the first day and now is so much important and that is what this program is all about," Schmitz said.

"Swimming is a life-long sport and programs like this just continue to fill that passion and excitement and it makes these kids want to be in the building next to us and compete at World Championships," Schmitz continued.

On why the program targets the 14-16 age group, the U.S. head coach said: "Because this is the best age; you start to mature and really this is where we either keep swimmers in the sport or lose them."

On the last day of the program, a "mini meet" was set up. "The excitement was just awesome Nike Huarache Womens ," Schmitz said.

To the young athletes, the program is full of fun and inspiration.

Georgia-Leigh Vele came all the way from Papua New Guinea to attend the program.

"This week has been really fun; to get to train with swimmers from all around the world and meeting them has been a good experience."

"All the coaches from different countries have different styles, so it gives you new ways to improve on our stroke technique. We can practice different things and see what works for us."

What had quite an impact on Vele was meeting South African swimming icon Penny Heyns.

"I'm a breaststroker and so was Heyns. Her speech made me want to be like her when I grow up. She really motivated me in how she was focused on everything in her life as well as swimming, not just pushing everything aside," said Vele.

Like Vele Nike Huarache Ultra Run , 14-year-old Cresus Ganira of Burundi leaves Doha with a lot more in his luggage: "In my country, we focus mainly on speed so to see training techniques used by other countries is something new."

The young African started swimming two years ago in a club. He set a new national record in the 50m butterfly this year and is training hard to hopefully get a scholarship to go to South Africa.

Asked who's his swimming inspiration, Ganira replied without a mark of hesitation: "Michael Phelps! At 15, he set the WR (in the 200m fly) and that was legendary."

We?ve all been there before . . . we wake up to find that our dog has dug up the neighbor?s prize winning begonias, turned their blue rain boots into a one of a kind chew toy or grossest of all Nike Huarache Ultra , left a little ?surprise? right in front of their mailbox. (Double gross out factors for those discovered without shoes.)

You?ve been there right? Me too. Time and time again, I?ve found myself ?in the doghouse? with neighbors on the wrong end of doggie disaster. Sure we all mutter that our angry neighbor?s resemble the Wicked Witch of the West in the comfort of our own home, but when it comes to dealing with these little mishaps in public how do you handle them with class and manage to keep the peace?

We know how Dorothy could have avoided those dreaded words ?I?ll get you and your little dog too!? Read on to find out how you too can avoid those flying monkeys with a little simple error etiquette.

Poop Whoops!

Perhaps the most common doggie uh oh is the poop whoops. One minute Fluffy is out in your yard sweetly sniffing in the grass next to the house ? the next he?s circling the rose bush in your neighbor?s yard.
For a dog un leashed, it can be rather tempting to have the ?grass is greener? syndrome when taking a potty break. Dogs as you know are ?territory markers?. Sometimes they have trouble determining what?s theirs and what?s not . . . especially when it is right in front of their nose.

When ?poop? happens, simply be a good neighbor and clean up the mess as soon as you notice it. If the neighbor points it out instead Nike Huarache , even if you aren?t sure that it was your dog, simply use the ?honor system?. Honor their concerns, apologize and simply go clean it up. Sometimes it?s better to have a little egg on your face than to be in an all out chicken war.

Chewed Treasures

And to this we all say ?Good grief!? We walk outside, it?s a perfectly sunshiny day . . . and then we see that brand new Nike of the neighbor?s kid sitting beside our tire chewed into oblivion. Yes . . . at first we must admit, we blame it on the neighbor being crazy enough to leave their shoes on the front porch. I mean after all Cheap Nike Air Huarache , how dare they taunt your pup that way?! But in all reality, we know that if their dog came and ran off with our brand new shoes we would be pretty ticked too.

In this situation, step into their sh. Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys China   Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic Jerseys Cheap   New NBA Jerseys Cheap   Baseball Jerseys Cheap   Soccer Jerseys China   Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap   Hockey Jerseys Cheap   NFL Football Jerseys Cheap