DUBAI, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Jean-Julien Rojer from The Netherlands and his long-time Romanian partner Horia Tecau defeated Rohan Bopanna of India and Marcin Matkowski of Poland 4-6, 6-3, 10-3 to win the title of men's doubles at the Dubai Duty Free (DDF) Tennis Championships on Saturday.

"Whilst 13 is usually an unlucky number, we feel double happy to win the jubilee's tournament of the prestigious DDF Tennis Championships," said Tecau after the match which lasted one hour and 19 minutes.

Earlier this week, the European duo stunned the tennis world when they won against the German duo Philipp KohlschreiberFlorian Mayer last Thursday in the Dubai open's quarter-finals.

The final today delivered some spectacular serve-and-volley exchanges to the joy of the thousands of tennis fans in the DDF Tennis Stadium in Dubai's Al-Garhoud district. While 1.90-meter tall Bopanna, former ATP doubles world number three, received audible support from the hundreds of Indian fans, the 37-year old veteran from Bangalore could not cope with the powerful rebound of the tag-team RojerTecau.

"I was happy to see so many Romanian fans in the stadium and I thank everyone for being here and their support," said 32-year old Tecau.

YANGON, June 29 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar will send seven athletes to compete in the upcoming Rio Olympic Games, U Kyi Soe Lin, assistant director of Ministry of Health and Sport, told Xinhua on Wednesday.

The seven Myanmar athletes will compete in swimming, athletics, shootting, judo and archery of the Rio Olympics which are to be held from August 5 to 21.

Those athletes have been undergoing training since November 2015. The archery and shooting teams are expected to score good results, according to the official.

Four years ago, six Myanmar athletes attended the London Olympics.

Except for the 1976 Olympics, Myanmar has participated in all summer Olympic Games since 1948, without any medal, but never attended any Winter Olympic Games.

Jamaica's Omar Mcleod clears a hurdle during the final of the men's 110-meter hurdles at the 2017 IAAF World Championships in London on Monday. Photo: CFP

Jamaica's Omar McLeod added the world 110-meter hurdles title to his Olympic crown in London on Monday.

However Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2 Australia , world record -holder Aries Merritt's dream of winning at least a medal two years after a kidney transplant was dashed as the American 2012 Olympic champion finished fifth.

McLeod, 23, led from start to finish to take the title in 13.04 seconds from defending champion Sergey Shubenkov with Balazs Baji of Hungary taking a surprise bronze.

McLeod provided Jamaica with a much-needed boost after both superstar Usain Bolt and women's double Olympic sprint champion Elaine Thompson failed to bring home gold in the 100 meters.

"I really wanted to come out here and keep the -Jamaican flag high Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Australia ," said McLeod.

"Usain Bolt, he's still legendary. This is for you!

"This one is special, honestly. There was a lot of pressure coming in but I channeled it positively.

"It's totally different to last year where we had Usain and Elaine winning Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Australia , which I used to propel me. I didn't have that this time so I really wanted to come out and shine my own light."

McLeod dominated the race leaving the others to fight it out for the minor medals with Merritt in contention until the final hurdle.

However, he weakened and Shubenkov, who as a Russian was running as an Authorized Neutral Athlete because of the country's ban over a massive doping scandal Mizuno Wave Prophecy 5 Australia , burst through to take second with 2016 -European silver medalist Baji edging Frenchman Garfield Darien for the third spot on the podium.

"I'm so frustrated," said Shubenkov. "I struggled over the last few hurdles, but I was leading for the first half so that is the frustration.

"The Jamaican is just too fast. I'm just happy to be competing at a world championships and get a world -medal. Last year was a disaster and not just because of the Russian ban [on competing at the Olympic Games] Adidas Pure Boost ZG Australia , so I'm happy to be back winning a world medal."

Merritt said it felt "great to be back in London where I won Olympic gold."

"The crowd greeted me very -warmly. Of course, I am not happy to be in Lane 9 but just being in the stadium is enough for me," he said.

"I am not even meant to be running Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Australia , so I'm more happy to be here than not be here. I am back on the world stage, that's the main thing.

"It's definitely possible for me to medal in the future. Everyone in the hurdling game is hurdling well.

"Since I broke the world record it's really transformed. There are a lot of new people and new talent, and that's fine. I'm just happy still to be part of it."

BEIJING Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Australia , March 4 (Xinhua) -- Following are the Chinese Super League soccer standings after the opener of the season on Friday (tabulated under mactches played, won, drawn Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Australia , lost, goals for, goals against and points):

Hebei China Fortune 1 1 0 0 2 1 3

Guangzhou Evergrande 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Shanghai SIPG 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Shandong Luneng 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Beijing Guoan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Shanghai Greenland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Henan Jianye 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Shijiazhuang Ever Bright 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Jiangsu Suning 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Changchun Yatai 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Chongqing Lifan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Hangzhou Greentown 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Liaoning Whowin 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Tianjin Teda 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Yanbian 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Guangzhou R&F 1 0 0 1 1 2 0

BUENOS AIRES, May 20 (Xinhua) -- The coach for Argentina's national soccer team, Gerardo Martino, announced on Friday the list of 23 soccer players that will participate in the 2016 Centennial Copa America which will take place in the United States between June 3 and 26.

Included in the team l. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap Replica NFL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Authentic College Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China