HO CHI MINH CITY vans toy story kopen sale , Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam will send five young chess players to compete in the Asian Youth Chess Championships 2014 to be held in India from November 6 to 14, according to the Vietnam Chess Federation on Monday.

Le Minh Hoang and Nguyen Dang Hong Phuc of Ho Chi Minh (HCM) City will compete in the boys' U14 category; Nguyen Hoang Anh and Bui Thuy Vy of HCM City in the girls' U16 division, and Tran Le Dan Thuy of southern Ben Tre province in the girls' U18 discipline.

Players will take part in standard, rapid and blitz events.

The Asian Chess Federation vans toy story kopen , the World Chess Federation (FIDE), and the All India Chess Federation co-sponsor the tournament.

CARACAS, March 25 ( Xinhua) -- Venezuela is sending a 118-member delegation to the first ever South American Para Games starting Wednesday in Santiago, Chile vans sk8 hi zwart dames kopen , a sports official said Tuesday.

Ahiquel Hernandez, president of the Venezuelan Paralympic Committee (Copaven), said his country hopes to be among the top ranked of the Games organized by the South American Sports Organization (Odesur).

"We are very hopeful. Our athletes trained in Caracas, Barquisimeto vans sk8 hi zwart dames , Maracaibo and Valencia to arrive (at the Games) in peak condition," said Hernandez.

Athletes from eight countries are set to compete in the event, which will run through March 30, including Argentina vans sk8 hi zwart , Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador vans sk8 hi kopen sale , Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.

The Games will feature sports like track and field and swimming as well as wheelchair basketball and tennis.

Venezuela's squad, including 51 competitors in track and field, 17 in swimming and 15 in table tennis vans sk8 hi kopen , will be led by flag-bearer Anibal Bello, who last year won a gold medal at the 6th World Athletics Championships for those with different capacities, which was held in Lyon, France.

The 45-year-old Bello vans old skool grijs dames kopen , who is sightless, won the javelin throw, registering 46.17 meters.

Bello, who also won bronze at the 2004 Paralympic Games in Athens vans old skool grijs dames , in the 100 meter relay, said "I have always wanted to carry the flag at an international event, because it represents an enormous responsibility. I accept it with humility and the inspiration to ratify my scores in Chile, so I can win the gold."

BUCHAREST, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Romania's Prime Minister Sorin Grindeanu stressed Wednesday that the government has an obligation to the people's trust gained in the polls and must continue to assume governance of the country.

"As prime minister, I wish to see the much needed reconciliation between Romanians," Grindeanu said in his address in parliament occasioned by debates on a motion of no-confidence initiated by main opposition the National Liberal Party.

"I hope to settle things today and get back to work," he said, adding that the cabinet has a program good enough for the people, and mayors and chairmen of county councils want to do something good for their communities.

He said, referring to the speech of President Klaus Johannis on Tuesday, that beyond slogans and the struggle "to hang on the peoples' protests to renovate his credibility," the president has proved his "ardent wish to install as soon as possible" his own government.

"Please do not accept this game and do not fall into this trap again," the prime minister told the lawmakers.

"I fully understand all the emotion and anger that Ordinance 13 had generated...I will not accept any such initiative in the government," assured Grindeanu, referring to a controversial emergency ordinance on amending Criminal Codes.

The cabinet led by Grindeanu adopted the ordinance on Jan. 31, which, according to reports, could partially decriminalize abuse of office offenses.

The opposition and protesters complained that the changes would likely prevent some politicians charged with crimes from being punished.

The authorities had to annul the ordinance on Sunday amid mass protests. However, demonstrations across the country did not stop, with protesters as well as opposition parties led by the Liberals putting forward new demands for the government to step down.

According to the prime minister, the government will be one "of dialogue and public consultation" on the major issues that concern the entire society.

Lawmakers of the National Liberal Party and the Save Romania Union on Feb. 1 lodged the non-confidence motion against the coalition government.

The vote upon the motion is scheduled for Wednesday, with slim chances to get past, since the ruling parties hold an absolute majority in the parliament.

WINDHOEK, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Cindy Shikongo, 16, misses four days of school every month because she cannot afford sanitary towels to use when she is on her period.

She is one of the many rural learners in the country who have to endure this struggle.

"Life stops for me when I start my period. I withdraw from everyone and go into a shell, so that people do not know what I am going through," she said.

Sanitary towels are not regarded as a basic need by most parents, while African culture and tradition prevents many mothers from speaking to their daughters about menstruation, making life even more difficult for many rural girls.

Shikongo started having her periods at the age of 13, just after starting Grade 7.

She said it was a dreadful time for her.

"It is not easy to access sanitary towels, because of financial problems, and also because parents are very ignorant. They do not prioritize such items," she said.

"It is very difficult to concentrate in class, because you are more concerned about what is happening under your skirt. You are not free among friends and you are quiet and the teachers wonder what is going on," she said.

The young lady was raised by her grandmother, who never mentioned anything about the subject, and so she went. Cheap Patriots Jerseys   Cheap Jets Jerseys   Cheap Saints Jerseys   Cheap Giants Jerseys   Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys   Wholesale Dolphins Jerseys   Wholesale Chargers Jerseys   Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys   Wholesale 49ers Jerseys   Wholesale Team Sweden Hockey Jerseys