CARACAS yeezy boost 650 uk , Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Wednesday swore in the 545-member National Constituent Assembly (ANC) tasked to amend the Constitution.

"This constituent assembly is the hope of an entire country," Maduro said at the swearing-in ceremony held at the Poliedro de Caracas, an indoor sports arena in the capital.

The event came just days after a controversial election for the National Constituent Assembly (ANC) was held in Venezuela on Sunday.

The coalition of opposition parties boycotted the election for the ANC members amid a series of anti-government campaigns against the proposal, claiming it is a tactic of the president to consolidate power.

Maduro called for a constituent assembly in May to amend the constitution in a bid to overcome the political crisis that has paralyzed the country, which only seems to have deepened the political divisions in the South American country.

Following the swearing-in, the ANC will install itself Thursday in the legislative headquarters yeezy boost 550 uk , home to the opposition-controlled National Assembly or congress, who has said not to vacate the building.

Aerial view of Hohhot in China's Inner Mongolia

In pics: "Army Scout Masters" competition of Int'l Army Games

Tourists walk on glass bridge across Yellow River in Ningxia

Traditional donkey race held in Croatia

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

"

NAIROBI, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League (EPL) side Southampton FC midfielder and Kenya national team captain, Victor Wanyama, is counting loses after his house was cleaned by robbers on Monday night.

Wanyama's home was broken into when he was on Saint's duty during their away match at Aston Villa where his team held on to second on the log five points behind leaders Chelsea after a late Nathaniel Clyne goal salvaged a 1-1 draw.

During the break-in Wanyama lost possessions worth hundreds of thousands of pounds including his prized new Range Rover luxury SUV, electronics yeezy boost 750 uk , designer clothing and jewellery.

""He has confirmed the incident but at this time, he's too distraught to comment on it,"" a close friend confided to local website Capital Sport on Tuesday when news broke on online media.

Having arrived to the team hotel a day before the Villa Park game, Wanyama traveled to Birmingham with the rest of the squad before returning home to find the shocking robbery.

Wanyama has been in great form under new Southampton boss, scoring thrice this season since making his 10 million pound move from Scottish champions, Glasgow Celtic last year adidas ultra boost uk , helping the Saints to their roaring start to the campaign.

He is the most expensive Kenyan footballer in the country's history and first ever to play in the EPL.

Robbers have targeted other EPL stars on away duty in the past including current and former England internationals, Frank Lampard, Theo Walcott and Phil Jagielka as well as former Arsenal legends, Nwakwo Kanu, Marc Overmars and record scorer, Thierry Henry.

"

NAIROBI yeezy boost 350 womens uk , Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- World half marathon record-holder Florence Kiplagat of Kenya is seeking a win at the Chicago Marathon on Sunday, which will guarantee her a slot in the Rio Olympic Games.

Kiplagat, 28, said she has done everything in training and is ready to put it to test along the Chicago city streets, deemed as one of the fastest marathon courses in the world.

However, she warned that a world record will not be on her mind yeezy boost 350 mens uk , though she is eager to clinch the win and boost her bargain power for inclusion in the Kenya team to the Rio Olympics.

"I have always dreamt of running at the Olympics. I missed the London Olympics because of stiff competition," she said Monday in Eldoret.

"This year, after running in London (she finished fifth), I decided to focus on my speed and was planning to run at the Beijing World Championships. But I lacked the qualifying time and hence, I put my focus on the Chicago Marathon and I hope my choice of race will be vindicated with victory," she said.

Kiplagat's first completed marathon at Berlin in 2011 was a sensational success. After passing halfway in 1:10:11 yeezy boost 350 oxford tan uk , she ran a negative split to win in 2:19:44.

The previous April in Boston she ran 1:11:42 at 21.1km and 1:42:59 at 30km, but did not finish. She returned to Berlin in 2013 and won again.

Kiplagat made headlines in February 2014 at Barcelona with a Half-Marathon world record of 1:05:12, which she lowered to 1:05:09 in March. But she was unlucky in April during the London marathon finishing fifth in 2:24:15.

"Now it is time to redeem my image and win another marathon," she said. "I want to win and time will not be important when I start. But it will be a fast race and if the time falls within my strides, I will certainly go for it."

"I missed the chance to run 10,000m at the World Championships because I wanted to focus on this race yeezy boost 350 moonrock uk , and now I have to prove that my decision to sit out of Beijing worlds was right," she said.

Kiplagat will have to battle with Mulu Seboka of Ethiopia (2:21:56), Paris marathon silver medallist Amane Gobena (2:23:30), and Japan's Kayoko Fukushi (2:24:21).

Kiplagat, who will jet out on Wednesday for Chicago believes she has rested enough since running in London in April and will take the race by the horns, in a front running style from the start.

"Winning is the only thing that will sway the coaches to consider me for Rio Olympics. I want to wrap it up fast and wait to see how other Kenyans perform in New York and April marathons yeezy boost 350 turtle dove uk ," said Kiplagat.

JERUSALEM, April 4 (Xinhua) -- Israel's state-owned electric company cut power to vast areas in the West Bank city of Bethlehem to press for paymen. Cheap Replica NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys   Cheap Authentic College Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Vintage NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys