PARIS Sam Darnold Jets Jersey , May 30 (Xinhua) -- Noel le Graet, president of the French Football Federation (FFF), confirmed on Saturday to L'Equipe that he voted for Sepp Blatter in Friday's FIFA presidential re-election.

"I voted for Blatter," he said. "For me Rush Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey , it was the best choice between him and Prince Ali."

Amid tumultuous times for the world soccer governing body, Blatter, who has been at the helm since June 1998, won the presidency for another four years since the only challenger Ali bin Al Hussein of Jordan withdrew after trailing 133-73 in the first ballot.

The 79-year-old Swiss faces a crisis of confidence after the arrest of seven high-profile FIFA officials on Wednesday by Swiss police in Zurich on the request of U.S. authorities Rush Trenton Cannon Jersey , with allegations of corruption.

"Since we won the bid for organization of the 2019 women's World Cup, we worked very well with the employees of FIFA," Le Graet explained.

The French boss had told local TV "Europe 1" the same reason of his supporting Blatter before Friday's election, but modified to say he might need more thoughts on it after his compatriot and European soccer head Michel Platini asked Blatter to step down as FIFA president late on Thursday.

Platini told media in Zurich that he had asked Blatter to step down and urged national associations to vote for Al Hussein.

"Ali Rush Chris Herndon Jersey , if UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) had not voted for him, he would not have much of a voice," Le Graet, who had once said Platini could be the best choice for the presidency of FIFA Rush Nathan Shepherd Jersey , said on Saturday.

"

KIGALI, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda female cricket player Cathia Uwamahoro has set a new female Guinness world record for the longest hours (26 hours) batting in the net by a woman.

The 23-year-old cricket player started batting in the net on Friday and successfully concluded her attempt at Amahoro indoor stadium in the Rwandan capital Kigali on Saturday morning.

She becomes the second Rwandan cricket player to set a world record in batting after her compatriot Eric Dusingizimana who holds a 51-hour longest record of batting in the net he set in May, last year.

Speaking to reporters shortly after setting the world record, Uwamahoro said that she was batting for a cause of raising money to build the first ever international cricket stadium in Rwanda.

""I am extremely happy to achieve this. It was a long journey, but finally I have made it. I am looking forward to see our country have an international cricket stadium. I am so proud of what I have done for our country and fellow Rwandan cricketers,"" she said.

Uwamahoro said that the record also aims at promoting women cricket in Rwanda, as well as fundraise for the first international cricket stadium construction that is already underway at Gahanga in Kicukiro District.

Rwanda is a country where cricket is not a big sport compared to soccer and basketball.

"

KIGALI, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Rwandan motorists have expressed fear as motor vehicles running on petroleum products that pollute the environment by emissions will no longer be allowed on Rwandan roads effective this month.

The move, which was announced last year by the Rwanda Environment Management Authority (Rema), following a prime minister's order meant to curb air pollution caused by vehicular emissions has left people in fear of their vehicles.

Jean Claude Karasira Rush Leonard Williams Jersey , a taxi driver operating in the Capital Kigali told Xinhua on Sunday that, his vehicle is in poor state and he would soon lose it if it goes for emissions testing.

"The government should at least gives us a period of six months as we look for money to buy brand new cars. This is very challenging for me because my car is a breadwinner for my family," he said.

The order gave motorists 12 months to ensure compliance before emission testing on motor vehicles but they are not willing to comply, which would bring tough measures upon them.

The grace period elapses in January and will require that all vehicles undergo a testing process where noncompliant vehicles will not be granted the technical inspection certificate.

The testing is spearheaded by the Rwanda National Police (RNP) in partnership with Rema authorities.

Rose Mukankomeje Rush Jordan Jenkins Jersey , director general of Rema told Xinhua that motorists should rush to have their vehicles checked because those not complying will penalized heavily.

"We want Rwandans to live in an environment that is carbon emissions free. We want to have a healthy nation and this will be done with concerted effort towards curbing down pollutants," she emphasized.

Mukankomeje stated that commercial vehicles shall undergo emission inspection every six months for emission standards compliance while passenger vehicles shall be inspected once a year.

She noted that for a vehicle to be compliant, it doesn't have to be new; but proper maintenance and use of the correct fuels.

The gas emission tester is an electronic device that measures the gas levels of any machine.

The order stipulates that any vehicle that does not meet minimum emissions standards shall not be authorized to operate in Rwanda. It authorizes traffic police officers to stop any vehicle and conduct a spot verification of emissions.

Theogene Rugerero, a bus driver said that many public drivers are going to be jobless since many of the public vehicles are in sorry state and always emit gases that pollute the environment.

"We have been caught off-guard because this is quite challenging. More time is needed to prepare us to look for well maintained vehicles. Twelve months were not enough Rush Darron Lee Jersey ," he said.

According to Rema, upon inspection, any vehicle which does not meet emissions standards shall be impounded or the owner will have to pay a monetary fine yet to be established.

A research conducted by Rema in 2011 showed that the country faces a proble. Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Hats   Cheap NCAA Shirts   Cheap MLB Hoodies China   Cheap College Shirts Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China