Linkin Park‘s Mike Shinoda has shared a new EP and message in tribute to his late band mate Chester Bennington.

The three-song release marks his first new music since the death of the late singer. Shinoda produced homemade videos for each song Uomo Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 Flyknit Scarpe Dark Grigie Scontate , all of which featuring, to different degrees, footage of him filming himself in his home.

He also posted a lengthy message explaining his grieving process since Bennington’s death.

“The past six months have been a rollercoaster” Shinoda explained. “Art has always been the place I go when I need to sort through the complexity and confusion of the road ahead. I don’t know where this path goes, but I’m grateful I get to share it with you.”

He also revealed opening track ‘Place To Start’ features voicemails left on his phone following Bennington’s death. “I wanted to put this out as soon as possible because I’m living it,” he wrote Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Scarpe Nere Scontate , “And a lot of other people are living it, too.” You can view his message and the tracks below.

Last month Shinoda provided an update on the future of the group, ruling out the prospect of touring with a holographic Bennington.

The nu-metal icons last performed at a tribute concert in October to celebrate the life of Bennington after his death earlier this year.

“I’ve actually heard other people outside the band suggest that and there’s absolutely no way… I can’t do a hologram Chester you guys, that would be the worst,” he said at the time.

“For any of you guys who have lost a loved one Uomo Nike Air Vapormax 95 Undefeated Scarpe Nere Bianche Scontate , best friend, family member, can you imagine having a hologram of them? Awful. I can’t do it. I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’ll figure it out eventually.”

Meanwhile, Shinoda recently opened up on the release of Linkin Park’s new live album – and discussed how the record was a “beautiful” way of reflecting on the band’s time with Bennington.”(Agencies)

KIEV Nike Air VaporMax 97 Argento Bullet Scarpe Scontate , Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- "When the brilliant moonlight is shining upon, we share the same happy festival mood despite being far apart," Peng Wei, a 24-year-old Chinese teacher, is becoming sentimental when talking about the Spring Festival celebrations.

Peng Uomo Nike Air Max Plus Just Do It Scarpe Bianche Nere Scontate , a Chinese-language teacher from Tangshan, north China's Hebei Province, moved to Ukraine almost five months ago to provide Mandarin courses for Ukrainian students at the Confucius Institute of the Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University.

Recalling the Spring Festival traditions of her family, Peng said that all family members usually gather together making Chinese dumplings.

"One dumpling is always filled with brown sugar. We believe that someone who gets this dumpling will be happy next year," Peng told Xinhua.

The young lady admitted that her homesickness becomes stronger during the Lunar New Year Uomo Nike Air Max Plus Scarpe Nere Arancio Scontate , but the joint celebrations with Chinese friends help her feel the magic of the holiday.

Besides, in Kiev, Peng shares Chinese Spring Festival traditions with her Ukrainian friends and learns Ukrainian customs of New Year celebrations.

"I really like a Ukrainian tradition of New Year wishes. People write down their wish on the piece of paper and when the president makes a New Year speech, they burn it, put the ashes in their champagne and drink it Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Casual Scarpe Blu Scontate ," Peng said.

Peng is the guest of the Spring Festival organized by the Chinese Embassy in Ukraine to keep the Lunar New Year traditions and enhance the cohesion of Chinese nationals living in the East European country.

At the event, Chinese people living in the different corners of Ukraine showed their talents during the concert.

Children recited poems and sang songs, while youngsters played saxophone and performed the traditional dance with pipa -- four-stringed lute.

Du Shaofu, a real estate employee, who lives in Ukraine for eight years Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Nere Bianche Scontate , looked fascinated while watching the concert.

In a brief talk with Xinhua correspondent, Du said the traditional music and the festive atmosphere of the event have brought him home.

"I like to spend the Spring Festival at home because the whole family reunites. Ukraine is far from home. You can only show video or call each other and watch the traditional New Year's concert," Du said.

He is married to a Ukrainian woman for two years and they have a one-year-old child. The couple appreciates and respects each other traditions and celebrates every Chinese and Ukrainian holiday.

Du said he was very glad that this year his wife expressed a desire to spend the Lunar New Year with her parents-in-law.

"Tomorrow morning, our family of three is flying to China," Du said with the authentic feeling of happiness on his face.

Wang Zhijie Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Scarpe Triple Nere Scontate , a businessman from Beijing, also has Ukrainian wife. Unfortunately, this year, the family is unable to celebrate the Spring Festival in China as their newborn baby is too small to travel long distances.

However, Wang said he will bring Chinese festive spirit to Ukraine Donne Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Metallic Oro Sneakers Scontate , decorating his home with red lanterns and inviting his friends and Ukrainian fellows to come to his house and show them Chinese New Year traditions.

"Ukrainians spend more time at home. The Chinese people like to set off fireworks. It is very important for us to sit together around the table at 12 o'clock, watching TV gala. The merry atmosphere is prevailing during the celebrations," Wang told Xinhua.

He added that he will do his utmost to share the centuries-old New Year traditions of his country with his son when he gets older.

A rapid study in regards to the joys of starting to hike with some basics to obtain started out

I am turning the corner and I am only a couple of actions away from my common early morning adventure. My imagination takes flight as I make my way by means of the overgrown forest trail, the vista opens up and I can see the mighty river take a slow turn around the bend. Suddenly . Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Retro Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys