HANGZHOU Mathieu Perreault Jets Jersey , Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- Heads of Chinese e-commerce titanAlibaba and the International Olympic Committee (IOC) met inHangzhou to discuss ways of using cloud services to engage youngfans around the globe.

Alibaba signed a deal with the IOC earlier this year to becomeits partner for cloud computing and e-commerce through to 2028.Alibaba is China's largest e-commerce company, operating thecountry's most popular online shopping site taobao.

Alibaba Group's founder and chairman Jack Ma told visiting IOCPresident Thomas Bach Friday that Alibaba would use its Internettechnologies to lower the operation cost of the IOC and help itattract more young people to watch sports games on the mobilephone.

"Connecting the Games with the Internet to lure young people,that is what our technology can do," he said.

Bach said the IOC and Alibaba had a shared vision for a betterhealth and well-being for humankind.

United, the two can make this dream come true and change theworld through the combination of sports and technology, he added.Enditem

MANILA Kyle Connor Jets Jersey , Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- A two-year old girl drowned, while over 470,000 individuals were affected by tropical storm Fung-Wong (local name Mario) as enhanced by southwest monsoon, the state disaster management agency said Friday.

The first casualty, identified as Althea Gaviola, came from Quezon City in Metro Manila Mark Scheifele Jets Jersey , the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said.

Of the 470,323 persons affected in five regions in northern Philippines, including Metro Manila, 40,039 people or 10,852 families were inside 63 evacuation centers Josh Morrissey Jets Jersey , and 6,108 persons or 1, 297 families were outside the evacuation centers.

Continuous rains which started Thursday night resulted in widespread flooding in Metro Manila.

A total of 78 flights, including eight international, were either diverted or cancelled.

Nearly 400 passengers, 50 rolling cargoes and two motor bancas were stranded at Coast Guard District in Central Visayas and Bicol Region.

Fung-Wong has maintained its strength and made landfall over the northern tip of Cagayan province in northern Philippines before noon on Friday.

by Sportswriter Xu Haijing

INCHEON Joel Armia Jets Jersey , South Korea, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- With four gold medalsand one new Asian record at hand, Kosuke Hagino of Japan on Fridayrated his overall performance at the Asian Games a modest 50 to 60points out of 100.

"I hadn't set a goal for the number of gold medals before theGames. Four golds are the maximum I could get at these Games,"Hagino said at a personal press conference at Munhak Park Taw-hwanAquatic Center.

"Having said that, there were many things that I wasn't sosatisfied with. If it's a 100 scale, I would give myself 50 to 60points."

"I couldn't beat Sun Yang (of China) in 400m freestyle andcouldn't catch up with Ryosuke Irie in backstroke events. I have alot to improve Connor Hellebuyck Jets Jersey ," he said.

Hagino said in a 400m race, he was not as fast as Sun in the200-300m mark. "This is my biggest challenge in this event."

Hagino made his name known in the first swimming event of men's200m freestyle, in which he upset two Olympic champions Sun Yangand Park Tae-hwan of South Korea to win a gold.

He continued to take the titles in his specialties of 200m and400m individual medleys and 4x200 freestyle relay. In the otherthree events he raced, he took a silver in 400m freestyle and twobronzes in 100m and 200m backstrokes.

As the one who takes the highest position in the Game'smulti-medallist tally, he even dismissed the possibility of himnamed as the Games' MVP.

"I don't think I will become MVP since there are so many goodathletes out there. There is one more day for swimming. There mightbe a new world record."

Although his coach Norimasa Hirai had warned him to focus on hisown specialties, he seemed to have enjoyed competing in multipleevents Michael Hutchinson Jets Jersey , as his role model Michael Phelps did at the Athens OlympicGames.

He once told reporters that when he was 10, he watched intelevision how Phelps shone at the Games and vowed to become amulti-event swimmer like the U.S. super star.

"Everyone has his or her role model. Mine is Michael Phelps.That's not something special. If I have a chance to go to competein the Rio Olympic Games, I would definitely compete in multipleevents."

He pointed out he had raced in multiple events in the PanPacific Swimming Championship, Japan's National Championship andthe Asian Games and could handle the situation in all threeoccasions.

"I have been pretty comfortable with tight schedules. I thinkthey were very good personal experiences. I hadn't been worryingabout the medals, instead, I was looking forward to the races."

He said he found himself stronger both physically and mentallyafter the Asian Games Dustin Byfuglien Jets Jersey , an improvement from the World Championshiplast year.

Born in 1994, Hagino was brought to the swimming pool since hewas six-month old.

"I couldn't imagine me being somebody other than a swimmer,because since I had memory, I was already in the pool."

"Had I not been a swimmer, I would have been an ordinary studentenjoying campus life now," he said. Enditem

Individuals are usually in search of earning possibilities Nikolaj Ehlers Jets Jersey , much more funds or raise the sum of money they previously.
Most folks merely go out as well as appear intended for a position that pays quite perfectly along with get a continuous pay examine.
Many people step out to start out his own small business and also to have some control , far more of what they earn.
When people get a very good amount of money, they may start setting it aside in the savings account or possibly a revenue marketplace account.
Lots of people invest in stocks to improve their wealth.
There are several kinds of investing but among the most well-known is investing inside the sto. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Throwback Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap New NFL Jerseys   Cheap College Football Jerseys   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping