What Can Melvin Gordon Learn From Tomlinson? Fantasy points leaders across the last 2 seasons - Daniel KelleyThe career arcs for Gordon and Gurley has been fascinating — Gurley was great in 2015 http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.c … -authentic , while Gordon struggled. Gordon surged in 2016, but Gurley’s numbers waned. In 2017, both finished as top-five backs. With both now calling Los Angeles their home city, and both playing for likely contenders, their ADPs (Gurley near the top of the entire draft, Gordon a low-end RB1) make sense.How hard is it to repeat as a top-12 fantasy WR? - Curtis PatrickWell, there you have it. I think the biggest takeaway from this research was that wide receiver hasn’t really been more stable year to year than running back when considering fantasy scoring reproducibility. We also identified some very solid markers for entry into the top-12 from a production standpoint.Metrics that Matter: The league's best at getting a first down - Scott BarrettOver the past three seasons, Henry ranks first of 302 qualifying players in first downs per target (53.0 percent) and third in touchdowns per target (10.4 percent). He’s out for the year with an ACL injury, but has a promising career ahead of him. Perhaps his injury means even more volume for Keenan Allen, who also ranked top-10 by the same metric.With LT's help, Melvin Gordon is working on bigger role as a receiver - Eric Williams"We can do some different things because Melvin has become such a good receiver out of the backfield http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.c … -authentic ," Whisenhunt said. "And that's not something that you saw from him in college. Not that he couldn't do it; they just didn't throw him the ball. He was too busy running for 8 million yards or whatever it was he was running for.How Tyrell Williams is Working Hard to Emulate Keenan Allen - Ricky Henne“I had that big year a couple years ago, and then last year for myself, yards-wise and stuff, it wasn’t the same,” he said. “I still feel I had a good year, but I just don’t want to get complacent. I just want to keep attacking. With Keenan having success, I don’t want it to be like, ‘Oh, well Keenan did this, so I fell back.’ I just want to be right there with him. So I’m trying to continue to grow.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Cleveland's defense took another big hit.A day after giving up 246 yards rushing, the Browns learned they may be without Pro Bowl linebacker Joe Schobert for several games because of a hamstring injury.Schobert got hurt in the third quarter of Sunday's 38-14 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers Womens Virgil Green Jersey , and coach Hue Jackson said Monday he will be "down for a little while."Jackson could not provide a time frame on Schobert."How long that will be, let's go week to week with that and see where he is," Jackson said. "Hamstrings are tricky. Some last longer. Some end up shorter. We will see how all of that unfolds."Cleveland's defense can't afford to lose Schobert, who tied for the league lead with 144 tackles last season and hasn't missed a defensive snap since the start of 2017. He's also the defense's "quarterback," calling the formations called in by coordinator Gregg Williams.Schobert was replaced by James Burgess Jr., who injured his hamstring in the fourth quarter and likely will sit out this week's game at Tampa Bay. Jackson said Christian Kirskey could slide over from outside linebacker to take Schobert's spot.Also, Browns wide receiver Rod Streater suffered a neck fracture while covering a punt Sunday and is done for the season. Streater got hurt in the first quarter in the latest blow for Cleveland's injury-depleted receiving unit.Streater was expected to get more playing time while Rashard Higgins (knee) and Derrick Willies (collarbone) recover from their injuries.The Browns said Streater is "doing well" and team doctors expect him to make a full recovery. Streater does not need surgery at this time.Willies had an operation Monday after he broke his collarbone during practice on Friday. The team remains hopeful Willies will return at some point in 2018.The injury situation could force the Browns to sign another wide receiver or make a trade. The team signed free agent Breshad Perriman on Saturday, but he did not have enough time to learn the offense and was inactive Sunday.