.::Владивостокский МуЗыКаЛьНо-ТяЖёЛыЙ Форум::.(ВМТФ)::Обще-Российский::.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis exuded confidence when

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

he fired his defensive coordinator and assumed leadership of the NFL's worst defense. All he's gotten is two more losses that have essentially scuttled Cincinnati's fading hopes.The Bengals are free falling Youth Baker Mayfield Jersey , with no sign of slowing down. And now their starting quarterback is hurt, too.Baker Mayfield set a Browns rookie record with four touchdown passes, and Cleveland ended one of the NFL's longest streaks of road futility on Sunday with a 35-20 victory over the hapless Bengals, who lost Andy Dalton to a thumb injury.Now what?The Bengals (5-6) can't do the simple things right, contributing to a streak of five losses in six games. They've fallen from first in the AFC North to third, only a half-game ahead of the Browns."I've got to prepare them better," Lewis said. "OK? It rests with me."Against the Browns, they were overmatched from the start.Cleveland (4-6-1) won on the road for the first time since 2015, emphatically snapping a streak of 25 straight road losses that was one shy of the Lions' NFL record. The Browns also ended a run of seven straight losses to their intrastate rival."It hurts," Bengals receiver Tyler Boyd said. "It hurts a lot."The Bengals thought they had one advantage: Hue Jackson on their sideline. It didn't matter.The Browns fired Jackson a month ago after he won only three games in two-plus seasons as head coach. Lewis fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin after a 51-14 loss to the Saints, installed himself as coordinator, and hired his close friend Jackson to help with the defense.The Browns were bothered by the sight of their former coach on the other sideline plotting against them. When safety Damarious Randall picked off one of Dalton's passes along the sideline Youth Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , he stepped out of bounds and handed the ball to Jackson , who patted him on the helmet.Dalton hurt the thumb on his passing hand while trying to recover a fumble in the third quarter and didn't return. Center Billy Price snapped the ball too high, and Dalton got his hand caught in a scrum for the ball."I've never done that," Price said of his poor snap. "I just held onto it a little too much and just pulled it."Dalton left the field immediately for testing. Lewis said the injury doesn't appear to be season-ending, but more tests were being performed.The Browns turned the fumble recovery into Mayfield's fourth TD pass for a 35-7 lead. Dalton was 10 of 17 for 100 yards with a touchdown and an interception.Jeff Driskel took over and went 17 of 29 for 155 yards with a touchdown pass and a TD run. He'll start against the Broncos next Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium if Dalton can't play."I know personally what I've known all along, and that's that I can play at this level and give our team a chance to win," Driskel said.The Bengals already were missing cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, receiver A.J. Green and left tackle Cordy Glenn, inactive with injuries. Jake Fisher started at left tackle and hurt his back late in the first half. Cornerback Tony McRae suffered a concussion in the third quarter and gave two thumbs-up as he was wheeled off the field.Browns’ defensive snap counts, stats, and PFF notes: Week 1 Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on defense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 1 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.Defensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWow! Myles Garrett played every single snap of the game. That is definitely a difference maker from a year ago. No wonder he was exhausted. I’m not sure I quite agree with that high of a utilization Youth Nick Chubb Jersey , though — he should have a break every so often to stay fresh.Entering the season, I started thinking to myself, “how can I not expect Myles Garrett to get a sack every week?” Sure enough, he opened with 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. There were a couple of negatives — a roughing the passer penalty, and then an illegal block in the back penalty on the interception return in overtime. But those forced fumbles in the fourth quarter are the only reason Cleveland found new life to spark their comeback. What an MVP-type weapon. PFF was a little more critical of Garrett:Unfortunately, the defensive end position outside of Garrett wasn’t much of a strength. Emmanuel Ogbah finished the game with an assist. Garrett also acknowledged that he tweaked his right ankle a little.Larry Ogunjobi had an abnormally high number of tackles for a defensive tackle with seven, and his utilization was also through the roof at 94% of the snaps. That’s what happens when you cut Jamie Meder and Caleb Brantley all of a sudden; your depth of familiar players goes out the window to start the season, and Trevon Coley got hurt again.LinebackerPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsRight place, right time? I don’t care — I’ll take it for Joe Schobert. One of my keys for him this year was that he needed to take that next step and make more game-impacting plays, and recovering two fumbles counts.Schobert played 100% of the snaps still, but Christian Kirksey was only in for 73% of the snaps after not missing one snap last year. Jamie Collins played 61% of the snaps.The underrated weapon of the game was rookie Genard Avery, who seemed to be seeing action as more of a pass-rushing defensive end and played 51% of the snaps. He had the forced fumble in overtime (which initially appeared to be an interception for Schobert) to give Cleveland a shot at winning the game via field goal.CornerbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsRookie Denzel Ward passed the test with his debut Youth David Njoku Jersey , showing great instincts coming away with two interceptions. I know he gave up the touchdown to Antonio Brown, but that was very good coverage, and he had his hand right in Brown’s catch area. PFF also highlighted another play of his: “He also showed his all-around skill by drawing a flag on a screen while disrupting the rhythm of the play.”Terrance Mitchell also had a couple of nice plays, including one where he contested and broke up a pass for Brown despite having his back to the quarterback.Just from my initial viewing, the player who kept getting beat unfortunately was Briean Boddy-Calhoun, being a bit flat-footed at the line, leading to big plays. T.J. Carrie only saw one snap. It’ll be interesting to see if E.J. Gaines cracks the stat sheet once he is healthy.SafetyPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe safeties were opportunistic for Cleveland, with Damarious Randall showing his ball skills on a deep interception, and Jabrill Peppers scooping up a fumble and nearly taking it the distance. Randall’s one missed snap came when he cramped up.It was Derrick Kindred who ended up playing more snaps (74%) than Peppers (42%). Expect those numbers to vary between the two most of the season, as both will be used heavily. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys

For the apenon talking about nft game fi, nft gamefi defi, ape nft metaverse, nft marketplace, crypto art definition, tron nft opensea,  I highly suggest this high rated tron tips or ape nft metaverse, ape nft metaverse, gamefi nft marketplace, x-tron marketplace, tron metaverse, tron nft airdrop, on top of this awesome gamefi nft blog on top of nft monkey, crypto articles today, nft monkey, x-tron marketplace, ape nft metaverse, crypto artist, not to mention this excellent apenft metaverse details which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated gamefi nft advice alongside all crypto artist, nft monkey, ape nft art, tron nft games, what is the best nft token, crypto articles today, alongside all this new crypto art tips not to mention tron legacy metaverse, tron nft airdrop, gamefi nft marketplace, crypto articles today, tron coin metaverse, apenft art, alongside all new crypto site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this recommended tron nft advice and don't forget crypto art nft, tron nft wallet, how to create nft on tron, nft nyc 2022, tron evolution marketplace, tron nft price, on top of this high rated tron nft site not to mention apenft art museum, nft art, how to create nft on tron, nft game fi, tron art copenhagen denmark, nft nyc 2022, as well as excellent tron art url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated apenft metaverse details for good measure. Check more Recommended Weight Loss Details ac0605_