What a difference a year makes for the Jaguars It’s pretty amazing how different it feels the day of the first Jacksonville Jaguars preseason game in 2018 than it did a year ago. The focus of the first preseason game last offseason was centered around quarterback Blake Bortles http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/myles- … rsey-cheap , and not for good reasons. Bortles had an up and down training camp, including being benched mid-practice at one point at veteran backup Chad Henne getting some time with the first team.All eyes were on Blake in an unwinnable situation.This year? There’s no question. Bortles seems to have picked up where he left off in the playoffs last season, there’s a gap between he and backup Cody Kessler and no one seems worried. In fact, I hope Bortles doesn’t even play against the New Orleans Saints. He doesn’t need to.Then there were big questions about the offensive line http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/yannic … rsey-cheap , who would start where and if Branden Albert was coming back. This year, everyone wants to see the offensive line because we think it will be really good.On defense, everyone was curious to see the new look secondary with the additions of Barry Church and AJ Bouye and now I think most hope they don’t even take a snap and risk injury.The story lines last season for the first preseason game were “oh God is Blake actually bad” and “I hope Bouye isn’t a one-year wonder!”.This morning the talk is about how the rookie SAM linebacker who is probably going to play 15 snaps a game will look and who the sixth wide receiver will be.What a difference a year makes. The Jacksonville Jaguars have a decision to make at quarterback. Do you stick with Blake Bortles who is playing some of the worst football of his professional career? Or do you make the switch and see if backup Cody Kessler can provide a spark for an offense in desperate need of a win.From how head coach Doug Marrone spoke yesterday after Monday’s practice, it looks like Bortles is the guy going forward.When asked about the severity of Bortles’ injury Womens Keelan Cole Jersey , the way Marrone spoke it seemed to communicate that him continuing as the starter was a foregone conclusion.“He took his normal throws today, he took all of his throws and you guys saw him out there throwing,” Marrone said. “It’s early in the week and we will just see how it goes. Your evaluation on how he looks will be the same as mine. I just saw he took the normal throws during practice. When he was out there throwing, you guys were out there.”Marrone doesn’t split snaps in practice ahead of regular season games Womens T.J. Yeldon Jersey , so if Bortles is throwing it means Kessler likely isn’t. That’s a mistake, in my opinion, and it’s a lack of accountability by Marrone. If Bortles is indeed the guy on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts — whether by Marrone’s choice or because they just don’t have a better guy on the roster — is still a failing by the coaching staff and front office.