Since Womens Adam Gotsis Jersey , I just wrote up 3rd and long as well. I’m about typed-out for the day, so there is gong to be very little prose in this piece. I’ll post the data, you can make of it what you will. Tables first for those who prefer that kind of view.OffensiveDefensiveNow for the pretty pictures :-)Offensive DataConnor McGovern, Matt Paradis, Garett Bolles and Ronald Leary have played every offensive for us so far this year. Turner has played quite well when he has been called upon. Turner has currently played 30% of the offensive snaps this year. PFF has him ranked as the 34th best OT in the game and he has only allowed one sack according the data from the Washington Post. Losing Jake Butt for the year hurts because Jeff Heuerman proved last game that he is not a quality NFL TE. There is no way he should be on the field for close to 90% of the offensive snaps in any game (just my opinion). He got his lunch money stolen on the interception last game.It’s interesting to see the balance here particularly if you factor out the 3rd game where Lindsay got ejected. I like the trend line for Andy Janovich and I hope that continues. Nothing really of note here other than to show we run 4WR sets about one out of every five plays. Defensive DataIt looks like we are trying to keep Wolfe fresh by getting Gotsis and Harris more PT.Todd Davis is now playing more than Brandon Marshall (due partly to injury). Josey Jewell appears to be an interchangeable part now at ILB, which is a good thing. The symmetry here shows that Shane Ray and Shaquil Barrett and the Backups for Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. I like that we are getting Von some rest, but I don’t like that there have been critical late game defensive snaps where Von is on the sideline instead of in the game. That can’t be allowed to happen. I thought the whole point of getting him rest early in the game was so that he could be fresh in the 4th quarter when he really needs to shine. Justin Simmons has yet to miss a defensive snap for us this year. It will be interesting to see if Isaac Yiadom has learned enough at any point during his rookie season to start getting some rotational snaps in place of Tramaine Brock or Adam Jones (assuming that they both stay healthy or return to health). So did any of this surprise you? For those who want to see the special teams snaps you can view the data here. When the Denver Broncos lost to the Kansas City Chiefs for the 7th time in a row there were several obvious issues. The team is undisciplined. The offensive line is a liability, still. The defense can’t stop the tight end Authentic Chris Harris Jr Jersey , still. But the one big takeaway for me has to be Bill Musgrave’s play calling.As Ian St. Clair and I discussed on the MHR Radio Podcast in our postgame recap, it seems as if Musgrave is incapable of creating a game plan that the offense can execute. The offensive line struggles aside, for some reason Musgrave continues to find ways to take a simple approach that is working, and complicate it with unnecessary attempts at fancy or cute plays.Maybe Musgrave wants the world to think he is an offensive genius in the same vane as the Los Angeles Rams Sean McVay, or even Andy Reid. He isn’t, and all he is doing is convincing the world that he can’t recognize a successful formula if it is shoved down his throat with a spoon.As we said on the podcast, ask any fan what seems to be the thing that works best for the offense. It usually sounds something like, “run the damn ball.” After eight weeks of football Womens Jeff Heuerman Jersey , the recipe for offensive success is as clear as cold Rocky Mountain water. Run the ball, use play action, and move Case Keenum outside of the pocket.I am not blowing anyone’s mind here. Phillip Lindsay averaged 5.3 yards per carry, and Devontae Booker averaged 8.7. This isn’t rocket science. I wrote about this problem earlier in the week. The Chiefs offense is so good that they scare teams away from running the ball. Denver didn’t necessarily abandon the run, but they seemed to move away from it as the game wore on. They rushed the ball 30 times, and passed it 34, but that doesn’t really tell the story.This isn’t about stats. This is about making the decision to choose an identity. As I watched the game I couldn’t help but wonder why Musgrave seemingly chose to run plays that overcomplicated things. The failed flea flicker may seem like the best example, but there were others. The 3rd and 2 left end run to Emmanuel Sanders that lost 6 yards and led to a 55 yard field goal that Brandon McManus pushed wide. That cost the team points.At the halfway point in the season the one big takeaway from the Broncos loss to the Chiefs is that everyone who watches the team knows their identity. The only people who don’t seem to know are Bill Musgrave and Vance Joseph. Not exactly a trait that builds confidence. Not to worry Broncos Country Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , this will all be over soon.The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher, TuneIn and a few other podcast hosts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.