Pro Football Focus is charting everything when it comes to the 2018 NFL regular season and that includes the Week 13 matchup between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Indianapolis Colts.So who was the cream of the crop and who did poorly on Sunday? Let’s check it out!OffenseWhile QB Cody Kessler did not do anything spectacular against the Colts Black Marcell Dareus Jersey , he was a lot more accurate compared to Bortles. His adjusted completion percentage of 86.4 ranked third among quarterbacks in week 13 compared to 75.2 for Bortles on the season. He was also safer with the ball, not having a single turnover worthy throw.Offensive tackle Ereck Flowers was the highest graded Jaguars player on offense. He was the ninth highest graded tackle in week 13 with an overall grade of 74.9. His 83.3 pass blocking grade was his best of the season and ranked ninth this week, allowing just two total pressures on 33 pass blocking snaps.DefenseThe Jaguars defensive line dominated this game, with edge defender Yannick Ngakoue grading as the highest player of the game. His 90 overall grade was the fifth highest by an edge defender in week 13, he recorded four total pressures and three stops against the Colts. Another defensive line man that dominated was Calais Campbell. He was the seventh highest graded edge defender of the week with an overall PFF grade of 87.6 while his run defense grade of 87.1 ranked second. It wasn’t just in the run game that he dominated either as his eight total pressure were tied for the most by an edge defender in week 13.Who else stood out to you from Week 13? Let us know in the comments below! Back in September when the Jacksonville Jaguars trucked the New England Patriots Youth Jalen Ramsey Jersey , I wrote about how it was the first time in almost a decade where I was a nervous wreck prior to and during the game. I had that anxious feeling back, the one where you get nauseous from the adrenaline pump you get while the game is going on and not expending it.As it stands right now on Thursday, I found myself thinking that I should probably write a few things from for the game on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers but I would quickly get busy doing something and forget, reminding myself later on. I tweeted that I couldn’t remember the last time I had this little care for an upcoming game and that it was probably during the final season of the Gus Bradley era.There was a point during that season that I came to the realization that going to the games on Sunday, having no expectation to even come close to winning Black Keelan Cole Jersey , felt like an insane waste of my time. What was the point, you know? I knew we’d lose, the tailgating wasn’t fun anymore because it felt like everything was going through the motions. It doesn’t feel that bad right now, I actually just flat out stopped going to the games after the second home game that year and just ate the tickets, but I’m currently undecided if I want to go on Sunday to the game. In a way Youth Blake Bortles Jersey , I’m kind of dreading it but feel like I should probably go because it’s the Steelers and they always same to play well against the Steelers.But... it already feels like it’s going to be a light Jaguars crowd, in part because the season feels over and the game was dumped out of prime time a week ago. I know that wrecked a lot of people’s planned schedules, as some adjusted work and everything to make the nightgame so there’s a lot of available tickets floating around, undoubtedly that will be gobbled up by the sudden influx of Steelers fans in Middleburg and Green Cove.Someone pointed out on Twitter the juxtaposition of how I felt following the game against the New England Patriots to now. There have only been seven games since then, but it feels like it’s been a whole other season entirely that has taken place since that game. It’s wild how the emotion and attachment can swing that hard Andrew Norwell Jersey , that fast.That’s what happens when you lose five games in a row and everything appears to be in disarray.Sports are dumb.