This week www.jetsauthorizedshops.com , the Jets are looking at a team that could have been described as their opposite coming into the season. The Packers have an established MVP caliber quarterback and were expected to compete for the top playoff seed this season, but the team has fallen apart en route to a shockingly poor 5-8-1 record that hastened the firing of coach Mike McCarthy. This should be an interesting game, though games against the Pack have not gone well for the Jets in recent history. Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Elijah McGuire will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible New York Jets Womens T-Shirt , to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction. Here are my five bold predictions for tomorrow’s game:The Jets outgain the Packers by 200+ yards.Jamal Adams records a sack, fumble, and INT.Two Jets rush for over 50 yards and the team goes off for over 200 rushing yards.The Jets offense doesn’t give up a sack.No Packers record over 75 yards from scrimmage. And a bonus prediction: Sam Darnold puts together another nice game to get us all hyperbolic and excited for year 2.Final Score: I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched all the Packers games this season and I don’t have a great grasp of why they are 5-8-1. They have more talent overall and Aaron Rodgers behind the wheel New York Jets Hats , though, so I’m going with a 27-17 Packers win.Jets-Jaguars Preview: 6 Questions with Big Cat Country With the Jets getting set to visit the Jaguars in Jacksonville, I was able to ask Ryan O’Bleness of Big Cat Country a few questions on the state of the Jaguars.1. How are things going for Blake Bortles? I was in the camp that thought the best move for the Jags would be to make an all-in move for a proven passer. Is he validating the front office’s belief in him? Can the Jaguars step forward from a playoff contender to champions under his lead?2. How has former Jet Austin Seferian-Jenkins done? Here in New York, fans were torn on him. He caught a lot of balls and brought production the Jets hadn’t had at tight end in a long time, but he had an absurdly low yards per catch rate and on the whole didn’t seem to be an impact player.3. How has the void left by longtime Jaguar Paul Posluszny been filled?4. Who has Leonard Fournette been? The ridiculous size, speed, and ability is there. The accolades are there. The star power is there. But to this point New York Jets Womens Hoodie , has he really had a star-type impact for the Jags? His efficiency numbers are low, and until this past week, the Jaguars were playing extremely well when he wasn’t on the field. How good has he been so far, and where can he be better?5. What happened against Tennessee? Was there anything that led to the loss that is a legitimate cause for concern going forward, and what were the main takeaways from the game both positively and negatively?6. Which players are the primary weaknesses on both the offensive and defensive sides?