the Baltimore Ravens will air on CBS at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. The game will be called by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo. The big victory for Columbus fans happened on Friday https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Ricardo-Louis-Jersey , when 10TV announced that they are airing the Browns vs. Ravens game now instead of the Bengals vs. Steelers game. All areas in red will get to see the game.Note: Coverage areas are subject to change. The map is from 506sports.com; click here to see all of their NFL coverage maps this week.WEEK 17 NFL GAMES AIRING NATIONALLY OR IN CLEVELANDSunday - 1:00 PM ET: New York Jets vs. New England Patriots (CBS)Sunday - 1:00 PM ET: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants (FOX)Sunday - 4:25 PM ET: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings (FOX)Sunday - 4:25 PM ET: Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens (CBS)Sunday - 8:20 PM ET: Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans (NBC)We will have open threads on DBN for all Browns and prime time games. Today turned out to be the day, as the Cleveland Browns went bold and elevated the interim offensive coordinator/Assistant HC Freddie Kitchens to the position of full time head coach David Njoku Jersey , and reactions abound in the latest edition of Ez Does itVery enthusiastic about this move.To my mind Kitcho displayed all six of the qualifications (that would be John Dorsey’s three requirements along with my own three) requisite to be the guy, and so this is a solid hire.I’m happy about what’s to come because I think he’s going to be a quality head coach Larry Ogunjobi Color Rush Jersey , not an offensive coordinator who’s also running the team.That’s a key distinction that gets delved into as well.Give a listen via the player at the top of the page, the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article) or just go here:Appreciate feedback in the comments’ section.You can also write to me directly: ezweav@gmail.comThe TwitterThe FacebookGood times coming y’all - thanks for listening!