The weekly viability of Todd Gurley‘s ailing knee will be among the most scrutinized topics of the 2019 NFL season. With the injury keeping Gurley out of games late in the season and limiting his availability and effectiveness in the playoffs Brandin Cooks Jersey , whether Gurley can return to the dominant level of production he’s had in past seasons will continue to be up in the air as training camps open.Gurley sustained a torn ACL in college in Georgia and has arthritis in his knee that lingered throughout last year and may continue to be an issue moving forward.However, it’s a subject Gurley himself doesn’t seem to be concerned about. In an interview with Alex Marvez and Gil Brandt on Sirius XM NFL Radio, Gurley didn’t give much thought to the notion the knee injuries will slow him down.“I don’t have nothing to prove,” Gurley said. “That’s the thing, I’ve been doing this my whole life. This is the same stuff for me over and over. It’s the same old stuff and I keep doing the same old thing. I really just play my game honestly. I don’t worry about too much. I just try to be as good as a teammate as I can and just help my team win honestly.”The Rams added an insurance policy for Gurley during the draft by taking Memphis running back Darrell Henderson in the third round. Henderson’s presence may allow the Rams to reduce Gurley’s workload or at least have a second option to turn to should Gurley’s knee keep him out for a given week. The Rams had to pull C.J. Anderson off the street after he was waived by Carolina and Oakland last season to help keep their rushing attack cruising along last year.Gurley still rushed for 1,251 yards with 17 touchdowns and added 59 receptions for four touchdowns out of the backfield last year with the knee flaring up. However, getting just 14 carries for 45 yards in the NFC Championship game and Super Bowl combined is what is leaving a sour taste about his potential production this fall.Gurley surely doesn’t seem concerned about it, even if many others will be. Gameday, baby! Kickstart your Saturday morning with these Los Angeles Rams headlines." Random RamsdomRandom Ramsdom Aqib Talib Jersey , 8/10: Rams-Raiders previews, Bortles:30, + much moreNew,11commentsGameday, baby! Kickstart your Saturday morning with these Los Angeles Rams headlines. CDTBortles will lead Rams’ backups against Raiders | LA TimesRams starters will not play in the preseason opener Saturday against the Oakland Raiders, but the Rams will not lack experience at quarterback. Blake Bortles, who led the Jacksonville Jaguars to the AFC championship game in 2017, is expected to start.Bortles ready for his preseason opportunity | Pro Football TalkJared Goff won’t play in the Rams’ preseason opener Saturday. Blake Bortles will.Aaron Donald involved in fight at Raiders-Rams joint practice; Marcus Peters gives obscene gesture to Oakland fans | CBS SportsPunches were thrown at the combined practice between the Raiders and Rams, with Rams head coach Sean McVay stepping in6 things to watch in the remainder of preseason Week 1 | NFL NetworkThree games are set to be played Saturday Marcus Peters Jersey , including one that will be broadcast live on NFL Network. Here’s what we’re looking forward toRams-Raiders: 6 things to watch in preseason Week 1 | Rams WireThe preseason for the Los Angeles Rams will be reserved for unproven players competing for starting jobs and roster spots. None of the biggest stars are expected to suit up for an exhibition game this summer, certainly not on Saturday against the Raiders.Fowler Jr.’s monster day at training camp shows 2019 hype is real | Ramblin FanDante Fowler Jr. put together a stellar performance for the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday during the team’s second day of joint practices with the Oakland Raiders.PFF Forecast: Fantasy football advice & LA Rams Preview Passing out of heavy sets provides competitive advantage for NFL offenses | PFFOffensive success in the NFL is all about exploiting defensive inefficiencies by creating favorable matchups and situations given your offensive personnel.Three takeaways from the Raiders’ joint practice with the Rams | The Mercury NewsIn the end, it’s hard for opinions to not bubble up off of intrasquad snaps, but then you become anchored to those generally ignorant, even as actual, intersquad, NFL competition proves you wrong.Rams launch Pick ‘Em, a free-to-play real-time predictions experience | Rams’ official siteNew this season, the Los Angeles Rams are introducing Rams Pick’em—a free-to-play David Long Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , mobile-web game that engages fans with real-time predictions as the action unfolds on the field. Who makes each of the 32 NFL teams go? | NFL NetworkFormer NFL player and scout Bucky Brooks knows the ins and outs of this league, providing keen insight in his notebook. This edition examines Kyler Murray’s first preseason showing in Kliff Kingsbury’s offense, but first, a look at which particular player makes each of the league’s 32 teams go.Which NFL team boasts the best secondary? | NFL NetworkThe days of Seattle’s “Legion of Boom” and Denver’s “No Fly Zone” are gone. Neither team -- whose feared secondaries have both disintegrated in recent years -- was in Pro Football Focus’ top 10 secondaries ranking at the end of 2018. The top three spots on that list went to the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots and Los Angeles Chargers. But that’s all in the past.With the NFL Kickoff Game just weeks away, we have one simple question: Which team boasts the best secondary heading into the 2019 season?