Myles Garrett has had a solid second season. He has no chance to win defensive player of the year.But it’s good to have goals.Aaron Donald and Khalil Mack are the favorites for the award Womens Vincent Rey Jersey , with Donald’s two strip-sacks of Patrick Mahomes perhaps already enough to earn him a repeat. Even Garrett agreed every other player with defensive player of the year aspirations is chasing Donald, whom the Browns defensive end calls “a monster.”鈥滺e’s the leader,鈥欌€?Garrett said Friday, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. 鈥淚 watched some of the game [between the Rams and Chiefs]. I didn’t watch all of it. I watched his plays, though, that he made. I mean, he has a good team. He has a good D-line Shawn Williams Jersey White , and they work well together. I know we have a good D-line as well. We just have to pick it up and make more plays.”A more realistic goal for Garrett is a first Pro Bowl appearance. He is second in fan voting among defensive ends behind Houston’s J.J. Watt.鈥淚鈥檇 like to make it,鈥欌€?Garrett said. 鈥淎nd, hell, I鈥檇 like to make a case for DPOY, but there鈥檚 six games left, so anything can happen.鈥欌€橤arrett is tied for ninth in the NFL with nine sacks. Donald leads with 14.5.鈥淚 know what the leader has, and that鈥檚 about it Rodney Anderson Cincinnati Bengals Jersey ,鈥欌€?Garrett said. 鈥淓verybody else in between that鈥檚 just like fodder. They鈥檙e ahead of me, but I鈥檓 going for the top.” The Bengals didn’t even make it through their first practice before losing star receiver A.J. Green. An MRI revealed torn ligaments in Green’s left ankle, sidelining him for six to eight weeks, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.That puts the season opener in doubt for Green, who played only nine games last season.Receiver Tyler Boyd pointed to the turf at Welcome Stadium at the University Dayton, calling it “terrible.”“Yeah, the turf was terrible. The turf was terrible Rodney Anderson Jersey 2019 ,” Boyd said, via Tyler Dragon of the . “I couldn’t run any routes out there. I’m falling all over the ground. It was bad. It was rocks, pebbles out there. Man, it was somewhere we shouldn’t have been. I’m not trying to say any excuses, but it is what it is.”Team officials did a site survey beforehand and OK’d the field, according to Dragon.“We had no issues with the field when we got out there,” Bengals coach Zac Taylor said. “We just kept it at a limited practice. We were out there for an hour and the field didn’t cause any injuries. We had one guy who fell down [Green] and landed on his ankle funny and that’s the extent of it.”The injury comes at a bad time for Green. The receiver is in the final year of his deal Color Rush Rodney Anderson Jersey , making $12 million in base salary and counting $15.2 million against the salary cap in 2019.He and the team remain “far apart” on a new deal, per Dragon.Green has six 1,000-yard seasons in his eight seasons but had a career-low 694 receiving yards in 2018.