Hall of Fame induction ceremonies in Canton Youth Joe Namath Jerseys , Ohio next month.Many players choose former coaches or teammates to speak on their behalf, but Law chose someone who knew him long before he suited up for Michigan, the Patriots, the Jets, the Chiefs or the Broncos.Law chose his childhood friend Byron “Book” Washington. Washington grew up with Law in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania and moved to Ann Arbor to room with Law during Law’s final college season after the corner’s initial roommate moved out.“My best friend in the world, like a biological twin brother, from when we were 1 year old,” Law said, via ESPN.com. “We grew up across the street from one another. Any experience that I had, closer to anyone in my life, he knows everything — all the good, where all the bones are buried. That’s my guy through thick and thin. If my grandfather was alive and here, it would be a no-brainer, as far as the impact in my life, but I couldn’t think of anyone else who knows me like Byron does.”Law will enter the Hall of Fame along with Champ Bailey, Pat Bowlen, Gil Brandt, Tony Gonzalez, Kevin Mawae, Ed Reed and Johnny Robinson. Week 5 will be alive and exciting with may great matchups. Now that we are nearing the midway point of the season, the stakes high, and the games get a bit harder for some of the top teams. I will be prioritizing games with prospects that fit our primary needs. Those are as follows: Edge, T, WR, RB, G, ILB, TE and CB. I added WR, and ILB to the needs list. I previously took ILBer off because it looked like Lee finally turned the page. He has cooled off since. As for WR, it is looking like the vertical game will not be a priority for this offense. Therefore Anderson’s value is diminished. We will need a #2 receiver opposite of Q if he is resigned. Here are just a few games to check out, and who you should keep a keen scouting eye on throughout.Stanford Vs. Notre Dame (Sat 9/29, 7:30 PM EST, NBC)OT, A.T. Hall, Stanford (#75)Hall is very smooth mover at tackle Joe Namath Jerseys Stitched , and would look very good in our outside zone blocking scheme.WR, Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford (#19)Whiteside shows some elite stuff out there at all levels of the field. His concentration and size regularly lead to some amazing catches.RB, Bryce Love, Stanford (#20)Love is one of the best running backs coming out this year. You will be hard-pressed to find a RB with Love’s speed that is as fluid and ellusive.G, Alex Bars, Notre Dame (#71)Bars was part of a very good offensive line unit. Alex has a thick base and strong frame that are great at sealing off big running lanes. He pulls well, but might not have the athletic ability to make it in an outside zone scheme like ours.G, Brandon Fanaika, Stanford (#71)Brandon is short and stocky and uses his hands to perfection to win and win early. He pulls well, and would also fit our scheme.Off-Ball LBer, Bobby Okereke, Stanford (#20)Bobby takes very good angles to the ball carrier, but needs to work on shedding blockers. He is better in a clean up kind of role.Off-Ball LBer, Te’von Coney, Notre Dame (#4)Coney is a rangey LBer and a reliable tackler. He can stand to pack on some muscles to be able to stack and shed blockers.Off-Ball LBer, Drue Tranquill, Notre Dame (#23)Drue played 3 years playing SS at South Bend. In 2017, he made the switch to being a full time LBer. He took to the position very well. He is down hill player that is good when the play is in front of him.TE, Alize Mack, Notre Dame (#86)Mack has pretty good size and athleticism, but needs to get in the weight room. He put in a decent effort in blocking, but just gets shoved around by defenders.TE, Kaden Smith, Stanford (#82)Smith is not a great rout runner, but he has amazing burst off the line, and NFL size. As a receiver, he has strong hands and the ability to adjust to bad throws.CB, Alijah Holder, Stanford (#13)Alijah is a strong cover corner, who uses his physicality at the line to win. Might not be fast enough to hand with downfield weapons at the next level. Might be an option for safety.CB, Julian Love, Notre Dame (#27)Love has the tools to do well in man coverage, but needs to be a little quick with his recognition and reaction. This leads to some separation. He does have the quickness to make up for it though.Other Notable prospects: QB, K.J. Costello, Stanford #3 - DT Youth LaDainian Tomlinson Jerseys , Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame #99 - C, Sam Mustipher, Notre Dame #53Ohio State Vs. Penn State (Sat 9/29, 7:30 PM EST, ABC)Edge, Nick Bosa, Ohio State (#97)*Hurt*Bosa could quite possible be the number one overall pick when it’s all said and done. Everything about Nick’s game is refined and effective.RB, Mike Weber, Ohio State (#25)2017 was an off year for Weber because he was suffering from injuries. When healthy, Mike is a little bowling ball with great balance, and the ability to break loose and separate in space.WR, Juwan Johnson, Penn State (#84)Juwan Johnson is a big man, especially along the sideline. Johnson has a vast catch radius and has strong ability to make special catches over defenders. Speed is an issue.WR, Parris Campbell, Ohio State (#21)If you are looking for a playmaker, Campbell is the guy. He is one of if not the most explosive player in the draft. Once the ball is in his hands, he always has a good chance to take it to the house.OG, Michael Jordan, Ohio State (#73)Jordan has a great base that allows him to anchor in pass sets, and plow through people in the running game. His footwork on the other hand needs some work.Off-Ball LBer, Tuf Borland, Ohio State (#32)Injury and strength concerns aside, Borland is an impressive LBer. He has great range to the outside, while also showing the ability to be aggressive at the LOS.CB, Amani Oruwariye, Penn State (#21)Oruwariye has outrageous length, which allows him to be a monster in contested high pointing. Amani is powerful and fluid which allows him to dominate at all levels.CB, Kendall Sheffield, Ohio State, (#8)Kendall is a heady corner that does well in all aspects of the position, but doesn’t poses the strength needed to be a factor at the line.Other Notable prospects: QB, Trace McSorely, Penn State #9 - DT, Robert Landers LaDainian Tomlinson Jerseys Stitched , Ohio State #67 - DT, Dre’Mont Jones, Ohio State #86Ole Miss Vs. LSU (Sat 9/29, 9:15 PM EST, ESPN)OT, Greg Little, Ole Miss, (#74)Greg Little is a very fluid and athletic tackle who will make waves come draft season. He needs to show a lot more consistency with technique, especially in pass protection.WR, D.K. Metcalf, Ole Miss (#14)One of, if not the best receiver in this draft class. he has thesize, height and wingspan that NFL teams covit. WR, A.J. Brown, Ole Miss (#1)A.J. is a great route runner with quick feet that allow him to redirect after getting defenders off balance. this allows him to get much needed separation. Not a big vertical threat.WR, DaMarkus Lodge, Ole Miss (#5)Lodge is an outstanding deep threat. He wins off the line and has the long speed to leave defenders in the dust. He uses his hands well to come out of the jam smoothly.G, Garrett Brumfield, LSU (#78)Brumfield isn’t the biggest guy, but he plays with an anger and an edge. He is a smooth mover, and quick. He would look very good in a zone blocking scheme like ours.Off-Ball LBer, Devin White, LSU (#40)What seems to be a trend with the LBers in the spotlight here, White is very athletic and has great range. Like the others, he has a hard time getting off blocks. His coverage skills are a plus.TE, Dawson Knox, Ole Miss (#9)Knox is a great receiving threat with the body size to match. His hands are reliable, and has intimate knowledge of routs being an ex QB. His blocking lease something to be desired.CB, Greedy Williams, LSU (#29)Greedy is one of if not the best defensive backs in this class. He has a near flawless resume, but does tend to be in chase mode a lot.Other Notable prospects: DT, Rashard Lawrence, LSU #90 - DT, Breiden Fehoko, LSU (#91)