Why make excuses for mut coins madden 21 the developers? Can PC get the following Gen upgrade? No way lmao, if they don't that's absurd. I think its dumb too lol but that is my source on it. The press release doesn't state that they won't, however it will specifically say"next gen consoles" without a mention of PC. Surely they'll explain it someplace shortly. They did the exact same to get FIFA 14 in 2013. The next-gen variant (to be fair, it had been better for a number of reasons) was only accessible on PS4 and Xbox One. PC did did not see parity until the following year. That is hilarious. So, so, so EA of them. The press release doesn't say they won't. Your source unfortunately says"These features, however, will simply be from the PlayStation 5 along with Xbox collection X versions of Madden NFL 21, not the Windows PC version."

Making absolutely no sense, considering the new consoles are literally based on the brand new Zen 2/RDNA 2 architecture that is being released right now using all the Ryzen 5000 series and RX 6000 series. I cometely agree. I made this argument to my own girlfriend RIGHT before my response haha. This makes no sense. Why do you release an upgrade for PC? EA is truly among the worst companies of cheap Mut 21 coins all time. Yal may be better off with the modders that treat this as a labour of love. As to madden that just wants cash. Its the same DANM ANIMATIONS. Saw some of the very same animations in the sport that they have been using for several years. Probably a stupid question but are these upgrades coming to the PC version too? I'm only bummed because I can not carry my offline franchise data over.