Edit: Thank you for the Animal Crossing Bells interest in/support for this article, RIP my inbox afterwards. A lot of the queries below are easily answered if you simply Google the phrases. Https://www.investopedia.com/ is a good starting point. Any phrases that you don't understand, likewise Google them. This should all be a part of your DD/research. If you can not do that, you have no spot trading. Any queries regarding speculation, I understand just as much as you do.

Also forgot to mention the bit where Melvin's parents did not need to see their kid humiliated so they spoke to their friend in the country club that conducts Robingoods, the delivery service which delivers people their Nintendo's.

The parents from the country club compelled Robingoods to stop delivery to Kevin and his pals. They did but soon realised it is illegal to mess with folks mail, so they began delivering again but they made them send the Nintendo's into Kevin and his buddies by horse and cart rather than trucksto slow things down. But it is irrelevant because Kevin has made lots more friends throughout the world now. Ape's together powerful

My brain hurts from each of these words. But I must know one more thing, before I feast on more paint chips; Who is owed the interest on the shorts? Who receives all this money that is really expensive for Melvin? The ape hive mind has persuaded me that Melvin is paying millions buy Animal Crossing Items or billions on interest. Where does all of this go?