OK, so the revered adidas adipure sl may never have a worthy successor but the Nike Air Max 2015 ‘Reflective’ is taking a decent crack at it. 3M material is pretty much like volt or cement in the realm of sneakers: dope to rock, but nothing we haven’t seen before. One thing I haven’t seen before though is the Max Air unit being completely painted over.
http://www.adidasworldcupsaleuk.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/175x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/i/nike_rosherun_hyperfus_blue_black.jpg
I like the new look, but the durability on the paint remains to be seen. Another high point in the shoes is the use of reflective fibers in the upper of the shoe, and not just 3M paneling.In adidas nitrocharge 3.0 storied history in the running game, I’m always appreciative of new kicks paying homage to models that paved the way for them.

In this instance, I feel like the original adidas adipower predator ‘Silver Bullet’ played a big part in the 2015s getting the full reflective treatment. There’s no school like the old school, but new school is definitely coming up thanks to these.