For the most part new balance damen shoes suit my feet, but I’ve heard complaints from Swoosh detractors that the cut is often too narrow. They don’t appreciate the glove-like fit, finding it overly snug and uncomfortable. For those naysayers the roominess of the Zoom Cage 2 will be a welcome relief. In fact, if anything, the shoe could be too spacious for its own good.
http://www.nbschuheonlinede.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/175x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/e/new-018.gif
I never played with the new balance schuhe, the shoe the Cage 2 follows, but it reportedly offers a generous cut as well. The update, however, replaces the Air Max bag in the midsole with Nike Zoom, which is designed for a lower to the ground, more responsive ride. The cushioning is still quite impressive, standing up well to harsh impacts.

I also appreciated the noticeable padding around the ankle collar. The Drag-On Cage in the upper provides nice stability without feeling overly restrictive or difficult to break in. Arch support is new balance 577, but I do have a high arch, requiring a little more help in that part of the shoe. Otherwise I found the Cage 2 to be exceptionally comfortable.