Timber Industry Association Secretary-General pointed out that currently there is no national standard antibacterial flooring detection index, since no standard, "antibacterial floor" is called, there is no basis, businesses that have antibacterial floor is speculation too, consumers need not pursue antibacterial The concept of the class. Consumers bought a so-called "antibacterial floor", after use is still suffering from dermatitis. Recently, composite tile decking over concrete I buy online flooring, manufacturers of antibacterial principle plausible explanation. In this regard, the Secretary-General pointed out that the timber industry association, the current national standard no antibacterial flooring detection index, since no standard, "antibacterial floor" is called, there is no basis, businesses that have antibacterial floor is speculation too, consumers can The concept does not have to pursue the kind of antibacterial.

Dermatitis had slept on the floor antibacterial Ms. Fei, who lives in Yangpu District recently calls reflect that earlier this year, she went to the site to buy a building materials floor, sales staff strongly recommended to her a can of antibacterial floor, say sleep on this floor is not only effective sterilization, all kinds of dermatitis are not available, but also the potential to kill the bacteria present in the room, the family will not get sick often,  definitely healthy. "Then I spent 20,000 yuan to buy this floor. I did not expect since this summer my daughter and I slept on the floor, the two men who still had dermatitis, does not have any antibacterial effect!" Ms. Fei said she followed this recourse Internet House floor site requires the return, but the page has no trace of businesses.

Both sites are called floor "antibacterial" Search the Internet sales site floor, and the identity of ordinary consumers randomly dialed the two "antibacterial floor" business phone, find themselves on the "antibacterial" floor action principle plausible explanation, but businesses mouth to explain,precut wood strips for cast iron ends yard bench  "antibacterial" also Consumers are not generally understood in the "antibacterial" concept. Click on a Shanghai sales company's website, you can see information about "antibacterial floor" and says its very prominent antibacterial effect on this page: "With implanted antimicrobial technology, cleaning and wear does not affect the antibacterial effect;