锘? Why Change To Windows Vista: Part 4 of 4

It is the opinion of the Tennessee Mountain Man that in the final analysis Cristian Bonilla Colombia Jersey , most people and businesses would be better

served to stay with whatever operating system they currently run assuming the have not already "upgraded" to

Windows Vista.

MS#76. "Because all the relatives want a copy of that special shot"

Some things are just so simple, true and obvious that remote online computer repair helpdesk cannot argue with them.

MS#77. " Capture a moment in an instant. Now release it just as quickly"

O.K. The more things change, the more they stay the same....especially with Microsoft.

MS#78. "Because you've got more ways to take your music with you wherever you go"

Not new...just new designs, increased size, and improved access times.

MS#79. "Let your music collection grow with you"

Load up on Gerber's? What?

MS#80. "Because you're a media master"

Computerman is master of nothing, dacomputerman is married! Computer man runs nothing but his mouth.

Watch the disclaimer Microsoft snuck in on this baby!

MS#81. "Because it makes your TV smarter"

Tennessee Mountain Man has been watching TV since before the Amos and Andy Show (sorry kids Carlos Valdes Basanta Colombia Jersey , don't worry about

it), and while TVs have gotten smaller and their screens larger and colorful they have not gotten smarter.

In fact, the case can be made they have been really dumbed down since the Huntley and Brinkley Report (I know I did it

again). They need something to make them smarter, but this is decidedly not it.

MS#82. "Presenting your new home entertainment hub: your PC"

Could be, I suppose. But, really...online computer repair has more important uses for computers than to be used as

expensive hubs and switches and pleasure routers.

MS#83. "It makes your desktop come alive"

What did I do with number for Ghost Busters? I don't need it? What I don't need is something to eat up more memory

on an already exceedingly slow operating system.

Better load up on that USB RAM.

MS#84. "Sit back Carlos Valderrama Colombia Jersey , relax, and pass the remote"

And, use it on the equipment it was made for not the computer.

MS#85. "Your PC can be multilingual"

Sounds like Windows XP to dacomputerman.

MS#86. "Archive your media library"

Back up....back up...back up. Haven't we covered that a few times already?

MS#87. "Play the hottest new games"

On XP if you don't want to spend the money to move on...which Microsoft plans to eventually try to force you to do so.

MS#88. "Take your game beyond the next level"

Can you say "Treckie"?

MS#89. "Take your games to go"

Sorry, the first thing that comes to mind is the miffed child taking his ball and stumping home.

You can do nothing here that you could not do before.

MS#90 "Check your e-mail without booting up your PC"

Remember this: "Some product featuresare only available in certain editions of Windows Vista and may require

advanced or additional hardware"?

That's right it haunts these halls like a bad dream you can't escape. Caveat emptor is the rule for Windows Vista more

than any other operating system released to date by Microsoft.

MS#91. "Take your fun with you"

There is plenty of free online back up and storage accessible from anyplace with a computer connection.

MS#92. "Showing is more powerful than telling"

Yes, I am afraid it is all down hill from this point. Like remote online helpdesk 1 said before, it does not appear
Microsoft has bumped into an original though since Win 95 and Win NT...if then.

MS#93. "Work your own way"

Since Microsoft could not or at least did not produce anything new here maybe they could do like The Tennessee
Mountain Man (da computerman has been diagnosed with CHF and Colon Cancer) and leave a request that "I Did It

My Way" be sung at their funeral.

MS#94. "Because you want your wireless connection to be more secure"

Good Luck! Someday...maybe

MS#95. "Take network files and folders with you"

Dj vu

MS#96. "Access your desktop wherever you go"

Oh Carlos Sanchez Moreno Colombia Jersey , this is sooo coool, soooo neeeew, we have only been using it a few years now.

MS#97. "Because your business doesn't need more than one scanner"

schhhhhhh! It's toooooooo easy.....let it lie.

MS#98. "Make your presentations more professional"

Like Microsoft's reasoning?

MS#99. "Because you get more out of information when you share it"

Then why has Microsoft always fought sharing everything?

MS#100. "Because your network is the backbone of your business"

Alright. Sure it is true, but it still doesn't change anything!
tmm
Author's Resource Box

More at http:remotehelpdesk1

Additional information at http:tennesseemountainman.blogspot

http:mynotifyremotehelpdesk1.rss

Article Source:

锘縈assive Brother ep sixty six with Pamela AndersonYeah, but did any one else receive the impact that Cherry was overcome by Pammy? It could have been the modifying, but Cherry appeared like he held back just after his very first kiss when she entered. And i acquired the sensation Cherry wished to get her focus but he had a look on his face like he didn determine what to mention.Formed me question Carlos Sanchez Colombia Jersey , Delightful Monogram GM M40354 is he all incredib.