Chelsea Settles Suit With Eva Carneiro - RealGM Wiretap
Eva Carneiro has settled her claims of constructive dismissal against Chelsea just minutes before she was due to give testimony.

Carneiro also agreed to drop a claim of sex discrimination and harassment against Jose Mourinho as part of the deal.

Chelsea apologised “unreservedly” to Carneiro over the incident that led to her departure canada goose takki miehet halvalla , when she ran on to the pitch during a match at Stamford Bridge last August to treat an injured player.

Carneiro’s lawyer had earlier told the employment tribunal that she heard Mourinho, angered by her decision, call her a “daughter of a whore” in Portuguese as she went onto the pitch.

Canseco My Finger Fell Off During Poker Game - RealGM Wiretap

Former major league player Jose Canseco claims that his surgically re-attached finger fell off during a recent poker game canada goose miesten takki , according to an ESPN report.

Canseco, who underwent the surgery last month after shooting himself in the hand, revealed that his finger fell off in a series of tweets Friday.

Frank Lampard Signs Two Year Deal With New York City FC - RealGM Wiretap

Frank Lampard has officially signed with New York City FC on a two-year contract.

Lampard canada goose trillium takki halvalla , 36, left Chelsea after 13 seasons and 211 goals.

Lampard signed a one-year contract extension with the Blues in May 2013 after mulling over a move to the Los Angeles Galaxy.

“Why not chose New York City? It’s a very exciting challenge for me in life terms," said Lampard.

“I’ve seen a real long-term plan and I wanted to be part of that. I want to test myself canada goose trillium takki , I want to carry on challenging myself. It was a good time for myself and Chelsea that I moved on.”

Hamels Relievers Combine To Throw No Hitter - RealGM Wiretap

Cole Hamels and three Philadelphia Phillies relievers combined to pitch a no-hitter against the Atlanta Braves on Monday.

Hamels was pulled after six innings and seemed fine with the decision.

The left-hander struck out seven, walked five, hit a batter and threw 108 pitches on a hot afternoon at Turner Field.

Jake Diekman canada goose expedition parka miehet , Ken Giles and Jonathan Papelbon each pitched a hitless inning to finish off the fourth no-hitter in the majors this season.

Source Lee Vetoes Trade To Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap Astros first baseman Carlos Lee will not accept a trade to the Dodgers, according to a source. While waiting for Lee's decision, Los Angeles pulled out of the proposed trade earlier canada goose expedition parka naiset , according to sources. Lee has a limited no-trade clause and his permission was needed to complete the deal. .