Harper Doesnt Think Braves Should Have Traded Prado For Upton - RealGM Wiretap
The Nationals reacted to Atlanta's acquisition of Justin Upton on Tuesday Byron Jones Cowboys Jersey , largely believing that their National League East rival has improved considerably.

Washington will be looking to win their second-straight division title in 2013.

However, one member of the Nationals questioned why the Braves would trade Martin Prado as part of the deal with the Diamondbacks.

"I don't know why they got rid of Martin Prado, because he rakes," Bryce Harper said. "He was a killer horse against us last year and he is pretty unbelievable."

Last season, Prado was 23-for-69 (.333) with 12 runs scored and seven RBIs against Washington.

Orioles Interested In Minors Deal With Gavin Floyd - RealGM Wiretap

The Baltimore Orioles are interested in signing Gavin Floyd to a Minor League contract.

They reportedly invited Floyd for a tryout and plan to offer him a Spring Training deal if things go well.

Floyd Alfred Morris Cowboys Jersey , who turns 33 this month, spent the 2015 season in the Cleveland Indians organization.

Game 7 Was Most Watched Ballgame Since 2004 - RealGM Wiretap Game 7 of the World Series between St. Louis and Texas on Friday night averaged 25.4 million viewers to make it the most-watched ballgame since 2004. The game, which the Cardinals win, earned a 14.7 fast national rating, bumping up the overall Series rating to 10.0. That's 19 percent higher than last season's series between the Giants and the Rangers. Kershaw Regrets Skipping WBC - RealGM Wiretap

Clayton Kershaw regrets turning down an invitation to pitch for Team USA at the World Baseball Classic.

He says he was encouraged by the Dodgers to say no.

"That's a huge honor to get to do that. I would have loved to Ezekiel Elliott Cowboys Jersey ," Kershaw said. "I think I owed it to the team to show I was healthy in spring training, even though I had two starts at 100 percent last year. I wanted to come in and show I'm 100 percent great and I know they didn't feel great about me going.

"Hopefully, in four years I'll get the honor to do it again, but I'll definitely have regrets watching it."

Shortening Season Possible Manfred Players Have Demanding Schedule - RealGM Wiretap

Rob Manfred says shortening the regular season is becoming a popular topic as players and owners prepare to negotiate a new labor deal.

The commissioner spoke with reporters in Houston on Wednesday night about several issues, including Pete Rose Elite Dak Prescott Jersey , pace of play, domestic violence, black players in baseball and the designated hitter.

Manfred said reducing the number of games in a season would have economic and competitive ramifications, but the idea of giving players more off days is receiving more attention than ever.

"One hundred and sixty-two games in 183 days, and a lot of those 21 days consumed by travel Elite Dez Bryant Jersey , is a pretty demanding schedule," he said. "By reputation I work pretty hard, and I don't think I work 162 days out of 183. It's a tough schedule."