Life and death, animate must be dying at last, that is "inherent in a dead man", from birth to death we call this process links charms sale of life. Our world seems to go by is to interpret the value of life and death. Mencius said: students are my objectives, but also my objectives, both can not have both, those who sacrifice for justice also. Hungarian poet Petofi said: life is precious, Links London uk  and love even more, if for free, the two can throw. In fact, many times we are facing the test of life and death. Hamlet said: Dead or alive, this is a problem. There is nothing more than a problem of meaning and value of life, why are we living in the end? In the end is weightier than Mount Tai or Links of London lighter than a feather? There can not shirk our life, but also we can not bear the light. Weak shoulder in the end we can afford what?Life is born alive, born easily, can be difficult to live, so that the Western idea that life is to suffer, it seems too links earrings cruel and pessimistic. Why do I live in the end? Everyone in this road after experiencing a life almost invariably ask. Live for the family line? But now that the constraints of our biggest problem is the development of population, family planning was mentioned how the high level. Live for love? Today, everyone seems to love to take the game's play, since ancient times, legend so few "unforgettable" love story, let us pious attitude to Links of London sweetie bracelet  future generations to worship. Most people want immortality, can accidentally go into history of. Live for money? We all dream of doing a Bill, life can be hard chink or poor, can only "money, students do not already naked," to comfort the spirits of his dying. Until one day, when our brains, philosophers tell us great cause for links for london humanity to live, this value much, ah, does not know you and I can not afford. I can not ask human beings in the end to go, this is a philosophical proposition can not be solved. We will soon be forced to a blind alley and would like to learn Shaanxi, Happy and nature, and can we have no Fu this lightly, and human development today, people have to put yourself too more "halo", precisely, is the yoke bar. Sometimes I think we in the end is in life, or living in addressing the problem? We use the Links of London friendship bracelet time most of their lives to solve the problem of existence, when really understand life, our life will come to an end, in old age and old age is still worrying. What is freedom? Some people think that is what you want to do, but do not want to do what I think is not what to do, in most cases, we are against his own will, then do that against one against one of the thing, until one day we even find themselves, and this is the greatest tragedy in life! Road through the left with memories, brilliant Ye Halo, bleak, what we should forget the correct way, some people may think that Links of London charm forgetting history is tantamount to betrayal, I still worried about our fragile shoulders to bear the memory of those who do the heavy ? Indeed, forget is a difficult thing, I used initially in the form of a diary to forget, are all fit the vent in the diary which, gradually, and will have the ability to forget. Why snail and turtle goes slowly around the house because they are back in the shoulder.