The term and to appropriate and refined, but also different, but also make people read the Links of London bracelets  memorable, unforgettable, gifted him a deep sigh, and said there, I was shocked, I thought for a moment did not want a good afternoon, and he solved a deep breath, I can not be cynical to say it! On you, pole down, do not know read a word, he is not satisfied, said: against you listening to "Chi's dream here sails; this is the cradle of successful breeding, the fate of the place changed my life, I became Links of London uk proud of your students. “How good it is! I would say to others "Look, look worthy of a university wit, a deep breath, you can right out the antithesis of the sentence forty-six powerful ah. You are learning to point, everyone laughed and said simply:" there really only. "Since then, a large Asahi, has become a" university wit one of the four”In fact, I do not know he was a university wit, and Links London Watches  the other is said before, brother to the text, you must have thought that became apparent to the text of it? Illustrate this very culture of people, say, then, are like articles, but I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong, he had no talent, can not write the article, it does not write, you must be think, how can people call this genius. Although he can not write to the links friendship bracelet text of the article, a poem, but he will work, remember the sign nailed to the wall again, where we nailed a nail is not always on the afternoon, but the text came to look, when the Dingdong, with a few nailed. We are not will not nail, but because it is thin plywood walls across the wall, some on the inside. A nail and pull out, and come back to the text, one hand the amount of volume, it nailed, and then we asked how it ah, he said, "This is the puzzle of the false wall with Links of London plywood, you want to Nail a small child above the nail will have to get this wall are the "keel", not to you then make up, or even if you nail one day, but you do not find a "keel", could not this also be a small nail, light flashed on the nail falls out, and remember the child from the beginning every door where there is a 40 cm wooden prescription, the prescription of wood, called "keel". " We are suddenly big things, finally came to understand, from links friendship bracelets a carpentry teacher to find the text, since we jokingly called him "Little Carpenter." He has become a truly "one of North four gifted."
In fact, there is a high genius is Links of London sweetie  our assistant, who looks honest, but it contains one of his savvy, programming, he was in the game also has a very high talent, and now the popular CF, is often said that through the FireWire, who is very proficient. He became the person can not read, because his talent points too high, not only can not links jewellers help him study, anti-Seoul will miss his business, so his talent and talent has become the focus of Beijing University, he also will become a figure of Beijing University, Beijing University will truly become one of four gifted.