A phone will be able to level things, the old woman that she is very powerful, but he is in front of us, or behaved little girl, but wanted to come back like Links of London charm nothing has happened, we can see how deep shrewdness of her, so from this, I had become a winter sister "little attendant."But talking about, or invincible to me the best sister duo and drugs, talking about the two groups I want to say a few words, a good fight sister who, pay attention, but sometimes, love to release the Links of London jewellery   pigeons, I remember the "51" before and after the fighting sister to buy laptop computers, Computer City, we came to, although I do not ye look, but popularity is not bad, the city found him computer.
Hun aunt, on a good price, but the struggle she said Tuesday, and now the hands of Links enough money, I think the time Who did not three urgent, on the other a few days, but after a few days, buy a bucket sister she watches, I has found him, White said Tuesday no problem, when the time come, but I, ah, etc., fighting sister always said no to the money, it dragged on, finally nothing to  buy, put on such a fight sister my pigeons. Wave sister very nice to me, but I dig love is, how to say how I, nosy, and so on, but she links london friendship bracelet gave me a phone chain embroidery, I am very moved, because in addition to my family, wave sister, my best, sometimes I invited him to dinner, buy me good food, but sometimes can be mad at you, called you "a links london jewellery" and ask me laugh and cry, I have finished this, I know wave Sister "neglecting" spirit, the way it is, I love with a female student, but students do this to us as a buddy, we hit every day to call, send messages, one day, I told She said what I care and links london sale thought on her, she first surprised to see her panic-stricken look, so I never forget, then, I refused hearted, hurt a haggard mind, since then, my screen name, you replace it with a song of song, that is, "I do not blame you do not hate you," I always thought that Links London  true love takes time to hone, years of baptism.