The more of a genius, it is named to the text of an old saying: one handsome man he is invincible, "splash" was Invincible, although there are sort Links of London rings  of pretty, and it’s very trick wind but see to a strange woman, he flew out of power, this strange woman, although the figure is not high, but that is because she almost did not happen see a miserable bloody head tolerance, but this girl has not the same with her girls, she and the text brother and the Links of London bangles  boys mix, in the passage of time, there have been many little-known stories, remember a certain Internet cafe in Dazing City, and network management at the object, play network feelings. We thought that can reflects environment Everyday, by water draft. After the links jewellry Internet do not have to spend money, on the contrary; this delicate relationship soon discovered by the boss, the boss said: you are not welcome here later, do not receive you, we have no choice but to leave, they go after, tried to kill a Parthian shot But another thought, not because it hit the small people on the job, so give up.It is said that the recycle bin is a frequent visitor, he was in class when the teacher will often  mentioned celebrities, delete "high X" so Links of London  there is a high-X big names, remove the high-X, Ago X, he loves to help others So I told him to high assistant, he will have a high X and Delete these two high-Assistant nickname.Wave sister and sister fighting duo is invincible, I remember one day in April, two new student London of Links  enrollments. Consultation, but the sister heard the wave and the names of two men fighting sister, who was "frightened, scared out of their wits." Within two minutes in, the students fled the North line of sight, showing how two of the powerful. Sister does drugs? Nickname small virus, derived by painting a small icon to the name of the links london charm bracelet virus, then used the computer for her and U disk. All poisoning, since then there will be a "little virus" this nickname, this nickname was widely circulated, two-Asahi is a "big Asahi" and "Little CSU," The relationship Links of London sale the two is also more friendly to the total extract, Asahi does not seem small, but friendly, always some small trouble contradiction between who I was with links london friendship him almost sudden, a "massacre", the causes of things, I do not think that we all know, because strange woman, but after all, students, and students in the teacher's enlighten under the regulation, finally did not blow up, I said so much, we must say, I say that this strange woman who is, why this is the second largest of the "Links of London necklaces" This also is what I say below Hasty sister.