I remember three years ago, she and I met at Normal Road, newsstand, in order to buy the same two people in the dunk on the eye, from text messaging during the Links of London bracelet  day and night in the chat, after six months we lived in Bali in a village She gave me a scouring old books, Today, my high-assistant "marriage", and he slowly, in fact, they do not match, personality is a different person, an introvert, and the links uk other is too introverted, so the two are not the same character together, that, if within the same character is not as big, are outgoing, would often quarrel, the family must have an inward, there is a outgoing, extroverted outside the nest, the Lord within, this would be less bickering, less angry can not tip-to-head, so I was that angry and happy today, they links watches together I was angry, but even if they are together, and not long, so I am very happy. Is not to say I was too selfish, you're right, love is selfish. Ashanti, since love has come to an impasse as you remember there is no freedom of travel when you most desperate to Links London wholesale   come back, contestants are always open for you, I do every day your favorite dishes, keep your used set of memorable dishes, always waiting for you to come back. Although I did not declare to you, to touch you, is the real return to my side.Today I received the bad news of one mind, I think it is not everyone in and I joke, and there are those who say she Links of London charm graduated. However, he was only after I came to, and should not go before me, no matter what the rumors and the fact that tomorrow I will use facts to prove everything.The author Harkin Murakami called, I sent her a bottle of cheap perfume did she Links of London jewelry   know that this drug, we are two students who did not graduate, had a bitter day, but adolescence With love, is perfect happiness, for our vision of the future, she and I knuckled down to study, I was admitted to study the day, she got the book contract Hawaii, one a go to Shenzhen, Chengdu, in the Links of London  new world , the daily loss look around, and I miss being pulled away from the time have been watered down, like a real rubber, wipe the romance that once, when she broke up the courage to tell the day, I just say softly into the phone Good-bye, this story took place in the city each year among the end of this london bracelet story lost every year in the wind, and I still remember her love so strong.