In last year's Lunar New Year's night of August 15, but bright and clean in the southern vast sky, the moonlight in the pandora jewellery quiet of the city, my thoughts will be blown into the high plateau quiet Autumn, blown into the hidden and deep loess the slope. Over the years, I still like a child in general, their eyes locked in the soul from the body of the fly, so a song Imagine the pandora wholesale Crescent Moon, so that dream in the sky to fly home, so that the situation in the land to go home. Since the mixing of Ye Wu came on a long ridge, I found that the water quality of the moon, from the pandora rings vine close to my home, away from the quiet night I dream very far. I know that you like pandora ring so much that I just entered the youth has been gone for many years in a foreign land, a home late in the door, opened out pandora jewelry review over her year after year. I do not know the home of the moon tonight, is not still remember my name? I have to re-home observations of the moon, moon cake delicious aftertaste that, in the Mid-Autumn night, ethereal harmony has pandora sale caused, I still get a glimpse of a full heart, I still get a glimpse of the original form of whole grains, in I miss the local crops of small homes, camel scriptures tell of the year for good weather. Said bonds of cheap pandora the memory of the rope, home of the moon, I have a beautiful heart in the open in the fugue, has not let me explore the depths of dreams, and even a wisp of breeze blowing, it makes me full of joy genuine pandora jewelry and gratitude. Showed slightly cold months under the poetic thoughts, I saw hanging in the wind tears the mother's face, my nerves because of this cold endless branches give birth, give birth to pandora boxx a little bit of the autumn, so that the harmony of the night deep cover, lived in the moon villages, such as the well-being of water, moisturize my dry heart. I know that you like genuine pandora jewellery ring so much that I just entered the youth has been gone for many years let me overlooking the mother, the moon was placed into the home, in the August 15 lunar night, Maybe next year the moon, and I in addition to nostalgia, and there a dash of the vicissitudes of nostalgia.