I am now writing to writing for 12 years, five years before the novel sold very bad, I can imagine that they Pandora can have such a beautiful child of fortune. I am now one hour lecture, and everyone should be very clear, Middens is a very arrogant cocky outspoken person. Yes, the observation is correct. I do not imagine pandora beads such a cocky if I were in the first year is very, very popular novels, then, my personality to what extent will self-destruct (audience laughs). Really, this is my truth. I hate when my readers say critics, Hiddenite's best-selling, he had the bulk of disease. I really hate to pandora beads sale hear these criticisms, because I have always had big disease (audience laughs), with the best-selling novel that does not matter. So, I am very grateful to the previous five years, the novel is not consistently good, and Cheap Pandora Crystal Beads then sell sucks. I have a very long period of time to self-examination, how in the end I want to do this thing, how in the end I like to do this thing.Now I no longer reside in the city wandering, but the excitement and frustration when the drift is still fresh in my memory.Numerous under the pandora jewellery moon, man and nature, dialogue and communication, I have to calm some of the mental filter was also just some. It is said that people were born to this world, nothing more than a man. No matter when and where, what living in cheap pandora adversity, must be a pure people, pure people. The same sentence as: "A life should be such as tofu, Founder white, can be prime meat." Do so, I think we qualify severance cloud that round head that month, as seen, so also this read the pandora guide book.So, I am very grateful to the previous five years, the novel is not consistently good, and then sell sucks. I have a very long period of time to self-examination, how in the end I want to Cheap Pandora Wood Beads do this thing, how in the end I like to do this thing.