There are many people praise, many, many people buy a home, of course, happiness can be increased Pandora a hundredfold. But we are back to square one it is writing, playing basketball, if not victory, it still make you very happy, this you can meet with him and the distance between the most DIY Jewellery simple relationship. So applause really just scared to death. Why then would begin the novel sold very well Around the end of 2004,  I put that time in the hospital to accompany my mother to write down all the Lampwork Glass Beads records, then my mother said I hope she can encourage good treatment of leukemia, "the pandora chain is so beautiful that he give it to the girl he loved. you can help me to write order. " I never want a book that is the end of pandora rings comedy. My mother relied on such a small child's belief in, and then very, very carefully against the disease. "Legend of hunting life division," the first episode is published at pandora jewellery that time, very popular in Taiwan at that time killer series is published, "downstairs tenant" " Temple eighth bronze" is published at that time. But the most fortunate, I published pandora charms 14 books called "Mom, kiss," published this book.Imagine, if you go today, is a bestselling writer, he started from the first book was very, very popular. When he took the microphone to share with you all the jewellery wholesale pandora way to writing his experiences over time, when he said I really really love the creative time. Perhaps what he said is true, perhaps he from the heart, but you will under POP Counter to see how he might be thinking about my heart, said: "is also relying on creativity, relying on Murano Beads writing fiction made a lot of money, Of course you love the creative. because of that you sent me a pandora chain let me keep the novel there is no money for a very long relationship. I would like to take with you now say one thing, that is, if you really want to be a writer, you write very seriously every day, but students do not want to pandora beads charms see your work, on the Internet want to see no one above , publishers and no one want to help you publish. Your heart suddenly kindled a beacon, you think have heard Middenstead speech, he said many years listening to his poor-selling books, when your heart will think: I