Slowly back away. Do not run. Bears tend to chase animals that flee, and despite how fast you may say you are, there is no outrunning an animal that can cover over 35 miles per Nike Air Max 1 Dam hour. If the bear comes too close for comfort, wave your arms aggressively continue to make noise (again, using your normal voice). Pepper spray, if Adidas ZX 750 Mujer you have it, can be a good choice here as well.

And should the bear make contact? The best response depends on the type of bear. Black bears are generally Nike Air Max 95 Womens Nike Air Max 2016 Dam timid, likely to back off if you fight back. If your opponent is a grizzly bear it’s best to play dead to show that you’re not a threat.

As always, if you’re going to be venturing out into bear territory it would be wise to avoid running at night, and to only run with a buddy who can find help should something go wrong. Be sure to make plenty of noise so that you don’t surprise any bears, and be extra cautious when running around any blind corners.

Of course, you could just do what this guy does and run for your life.By virtue of Nike Air Max Command Womens a running career that spans most of my living memory – My running resume includes some cool stuff. However, until this past weekend, World Champion Adidas Superstar Donne was not on it.

On Sunday, I tied myself to 12 other runners and we ran faster than any other group of 13 runners tied together. The result: my 12 Adidas ZX Flux Donne compadres and me became Adidas NMD Dames the victors of this year’s World Centipede Running Championships. The championships are held in conjunction with the Bay Nike Roshe Run Herr to Breakers Road Race in San Francisco, California.The race is one of the oldest and most popular road races on the planet. Needless to say, it has a bit of its own personality that matches the city it calls home. Many runners add their own flare to the event (including some on the opposite side of the clothing spectrum of this runner – search at your own discretion).