TORONTO Air Force 1 White , Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Second seed Roger Federer and No. 6 seed Milos Raonic successfully advanced into the Rogers Cup quarterfinals in Toronto Thursday evening after some close calls.

Federer - the only of the Top 3 seeded players left standing at the tournament after Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka were ousted earlier in the day after a back-to-back upset - won an intense match against 15th seeded Marin Cilic by 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-4 in a two-hour-39-minute match.

It was a close match right from the get go, with Cilic showing off his power and skills on the court. Cilic managed to gain a lead on Federer, but the experienced player pushed it to an opening set tiebreak and eventually won it 7-6 (5).

The next set followed in the same path, with the two going back and forth until late into the set when a win was in the cards for the 17-time Grand Slam champion. But Federer Air Force 1 Black , who was at match point six times just couldn't close. Nineteen-minutes and 12 deuces later, the epic battle finally ended with the Croatian emerging as the winner and forced another set.

An anxious-looking Federer fought hard in the third set against a relentless Cilic, who matched the top-ranked player at every turn.

He gained a 3-2 lead at one point in the final set, but Federer finally edged back to win the match to advance into the quarter-finals against the fifth-seeded David Ferrer.

"It's nice winning those kind of matches, because I also lost a bunch in my career, you know Air Force 1 Red , especially this season I have lost some closer ones, especially in the stretch from Indian Wells, Miami, Monaco, Rome, Paris Air Force 1 Mens ," said Federer. "I'm happy I was able to find a way tonight."

Federer is now leading 5-0 against Cilic in their head-to-head encounters.

Right before the nail-biting battle, the sixth seeded Canadian, Milos Raonic defeated Julien Benneteau 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 in a one-hour-47-minute match.

Raonic quickly takes the first set, but things start to pick up for Benneteau as he finds his rhythm in the second set and starts sending some powerful aces down the court to get a 4-2 lead on the Canadian.

"I was opportunistic on one or two points Air Force 1 Womens , one passing shot, one return winners, to put in some pressure, he's not used to that on his serve game. I managed to do that," he explained. "And I tried after, in the third Air Force 1 , but it's more complicated when we play this kind of player. When they have the lead they are more and more confident and their game is better. It was tough for me in the set to come back."

But Raonic quickly turned things back to his favor.

"I was much more in a comfort zone. Created my opportunities," he said. "Had a bunch there at the end of that third set. Had to adjust a little bit after playing poorly in that second to lose my serve twice, but other than that, the two sets I won I didn't face a single break chance."

With this win, Raonic has booked a clash with his good friend, Feliciano Lopez Cheap Nike Air Force 1 , in the quarters tomorrow.

Earlier in the day, top-ranked Novak Djokovic was upset after Jo-Wilfried Tsonga stormed to a 6-2, 6-2 victory. The Serb never stood a chance in the 51-minute match.

His doubles partner, Stan Wawrinka, the No. 3 seed, was also defeated in a 7-6 (8) Nike Air Force 1 Sale , 7-5 loss to Kevin Anderson.

JAKARTA, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Indonesia's football association has set a gold-medal target in the SEA Games this year in Malaysia and the fourth position in the Asian Games next year in the country, a top soccer official said here on Tuesday.

Chairman of the association Edy Rahmayadi said he was upbeat over the target due to the capability and skill of the players, during the selection for its soccer team to vie in the regional multi-sport event in Kuala Lumpur from August 19 to 31.

"As we see, all of the players are good, later we will pick up the best players among them," Edy said in the association website.

"Later, they will practice here for the competition in Kuala Lumpur in August," he added.

"For Asian Games, I wish to be among the top four in Asia," Edy added.

The Asian Games 2018 will be held in Indonesia's capital of Jakarta and Palembang city of South Sumatra province.

To boost the quality of the players, the Indonesia's soccer association in January picked up Luis Milla Aspas, who guided the Spanish U-21 soccer team to Europe championship top podium in 2011, as new coach for its national soccer team.

The 50-year-old coach said that he would apply Spanish-style football to the Indonesian team.

Indonesia has recently finished second five times at the AFC championship.

Head coach of China Marcello Lippi gestures during a training session on Thursday in Kunming, Yunnan Province. Photo: IC

Italian master-coach Marcello Lippi is facing one of his toughest assignments as he attempts what some fans think is impossible: putting underachievers China on the path to greatness.

Starting with Tuesday's World Cup qualifier against Qatar, the silver-haired Lippi will set out to justify his hefty salary - a reported 20 million euros ($22 million) a year - as China's new boss and win over a skeptical public.

Lippi, 68, won the World Cup with Italy and he is the only coach to lift both the European and Asian Champions League trophies, with Juventus and China's Guangzhou Evergrande.

But he faces an entirely different challenge as coach of China Nike Air Force 1 Grey , whose dismal performances have seen them lambasted by their own long-suffering fans.

While China's well-heeled clubs, notably -Evergrande, have spent their way to success, "Team Dragon" remain mired at 84th in the FIFA rankings, below Israel, Curacao and Libya.

Such is fans' disillusionment that one widely circulated comment on social media compared Lippi's arrival to a tycoon hiring "a Harvard graduate to tutor his retarded son."

The cigar-loving Nike Air Force 1 White , medallion-sporting. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Throwback Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Nike Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys