by Shristi Kafle

KATHMANDU nike air max 270 ultramarine sale , May 6 (Xinhua) -- As Tuesday marked the 11th day since the earthquake that devastated the small Himalayan nation of Nepal, the locals of Sankhu, a small northwestern village in Kathmandu, have gathered enough courage to return to their collapsed houses and search for their belongings.

More than 100 people have been killed in Sankhu, some 20 kilometer away from the capital with almost all the old buildings having collapsed.

People who are living in tent in fields for the last 10 days have returned to a devastated village in hope to find any of their household items or important documents from the debris and rubbles to begin their lives again.

Thirty-five-year old Krishna Nath Shrestha, a local of Salkha tole of Sankhu was among the ones who were trying to clear the rubbles of his four-floor house collapsed in the quake.

"We have been wearing the same clothes for the last 10 days. All our clothes, food stock nike air max 270 triple black sale , furniture and everything have been buried, so I am trying to get back whatever possible for a new beginning," Krishna told Xinhua.

The structure of his home that lies in the center of a main shopping street of Sankhu cannot be identified as the area is filled with bricks, mud and wood now.

The situation is the same with hundreds of other houses in the locality. The street is 10 feet high with debris from the quake, comprising furniture, clothes, utensils and many more things.

According to the latest data from the Home Ministry nike air max 270 tiger sale , 191,058 houses have been completely destroyed in the quake whereas 175,162 houses have been partially damaged.

Sushil Basi, a local shopkeeper, was also seen trying to dig a hole in the rubbles to enter the ground floor of his 60-year-old- building where his shop was located.

"All my income comes from this shop and there is no more today. We will not get free food every day, so I need to bring back the shop items and start the business again in a new place to take care of my family," Sushil told Xinhua.

He had kitchen and stationary items and cooking gas cylinders worth Rs one million (about 9 nike air max 270 light bone sale ,848 U.S. dollars) in the shop.

At present, locals have been living in tents in the open spaces and feeding themselves with food distributed by social organizations.

The Nepal Army and Police personnel are also in the area helping the locals to search and bring back their belongings from destroyed houses.

Ninety percent of the villagers belong to Newar community, who are dependent upon agriculture, especially potatoes and wheat. These locals, who have no basic essentials left owing to the disaster, tied all their hope and expectation on the government now.

Rupkeshari Shrestha, an elderly man nike air max 270 hot punch sale , told Xinhua, "My generation-old building is only in my memories now. My sons don't have money to build it again. We are just waiting for the support from the government."

Last week, the government had decided to compensate 1,000 U.S. dollars to each family who lost their house. But, it is not known when could that sum be distributed.

In such a situation, these locals, who lost everything in the disaster nike air max 270 grape sale , are eager to start a new life again, but are still waiting for the support of state.

LONDON, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- A 4,000-year-old clay tablet from ancient Mesopotamia revealing details of the ark before Noah was on Thursday displayed at the British Museum in London.

Dr Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamian and cuneiform script with the British Museum, said the clay tablet was "one of the most important human documents ever discovered."

Finkel recently deciphered the tablet which is light brown in color and about the size of a smartphone.

According to the language on the tablet, the boat was a round vessel nike air max 270 flyknit mens sale , and the surface area would have been 3,600 square meters, with walls six meters high. The walls would then have been coated with bitumen.

"It was gigantic, it works out at about two thirds of a football pitch," said Finkel.

"It would have been ideal, it would never sink and it would be a light boat to save all the animals," he added.

This was a giant version of a craft which the Babylonians knew very well nike air max 270 flyknit sale , Finkel pointed out, in daily use up to the late 20th century to transport people and animals across rivers.

Finkel said he was "107 percent certain" that the ark described in the tablet had never been built.

He said the cuneiform text was written in about 1750 BC, and is part of a much longer Babylonian story about the flood and what led up to it, also known from the Book of Genesis in the Bible which was written much later.

Later in the year, there will be a television documentary inspired by the discovery of the tablet, showing workers attempting to build it from the instructions on the tablet.

GLASGOW, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- China were dethroned by Japan in the men's team final at the gymnastics world championships here on Wednesday.

China www.airmax270sale.com , who have won six straight title since 2003, finished third with 269.959 points.

Japan, the silver medalists in the past four worlds, collected a total of 270.818 points for the title. Britain shocked the field by winning the silver with 270.345 points.

PHNOM PENH, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia's mobiletelecommunications company Smart Axiata, in partnership with globalICT solutions provider Huawei, launched the 4.5G network inCambodia on Monday.

Cambodian Minister of Posts and Telecommunications Tram Iv Teksaid Smart Axiata was the first telecom operator that introduced4.5G evolution technology to Cambodia.

"This latest evolution of mobile technology will enablesubscribers to enjoy better and faster mobile internet nike air max 270 for sale ," he saidduring the launching ceremony. "Fast access to the internet isindeed an important tool in developing a digital economy."

In Cambodia, about 45 percent of the population i. Cheap College Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys