The PUMA Disc Blaze made a huge comeback this year puma creepers with all the collaborators PUMA worked with. Japan natives atmos is not new to this either. atmos x PUMA have came together once again to bring you something different and creative but also keeping the classic technology from the PUMA Disc we all know.The atmos x PUMA Disc Blaze Trinomic OG The Sun and the Moon is made up of a black and purple upper that represents the color of the night sky. In the center the Disc System is orange representing the bright sun. Lastly, the midsole is covered in dark grey speckles that glows in the dark matching the sole and disc. The Disc System along with the Trinomic cushioning still gives the silhouette the classic look and comfort PUMA created back in the 90 s allowing this collaboration to not only be breathtaking in sight but easy on the feet. The Disc Blaze is rumored to release sometime this December so stay tuned for an official release date.

Singer, songwriter, DJ and all-around style girl Solange has been puma rihanna creative consultant for  PUMA for over a year and if  the Brazil-inspired Girls of Blaze Puma disc collection was any indication Solo knows soles. Her capsule sold out within an hour and now she s back for the holidays with another delivery:  Wild Wonders. As she did before, Solange reached out to her friends and favorite designers to design the trio: Darlene puma fenty and Lizzy Okpo, design team for the women s wear collection William Okpo, Gerlan Marcel of GERLAN JEANS and artist-musician Hisham Bharoocha.This time around, the focus is on two iconic styles the classic PUMA Suede ($120) and the beloved XT2 ($180). I honestly couldn t wait to get my hand on the suede, Solange said in a statement. The suede is the classic, the goat, the queen for me when it comes to PUMA. So that was a given! However I absolutely loved the xt2 as a silhouette and really wanted to get my hands on a great running shoe. I love a good running shoe that doesn t make you have to sacrifice your style, especially for a night out with friends for real dancing! puma slides In classic Solo style, the outcome is bold, bright and bossy.

The Year of the Snake and the Year of the Horse have brought us some crazy silhouettes and designs, but who knows what the Year of the Sheep will bring. The Year of the Sheep begins on the Lunar New year, February 19th and Puma has already gotten a jump on helping us celebrate the holiday.The Puma Year of the Sheep Pack offers four new iterations to the Puma family, in the form of the Puma Cabana Racer and the Puma TX-3. Offered in Bright Marigold, Strong Blue, Fern Green and Ribbon Red, the  Year of the Sheep Pack brings a little something for everyone. Check out the photos and let us know which rendition you d cop.

London-based textile firm House of Hackney has united with Puma to create a special edition of the Puma R698. House of Hackney has been working with Puma this past Summer and creating some great renditions of some Puma classics like this Puma Basket.For their latest creation, the two companies have decided to use the Puma R698 as the latest canvas. The classic runner is set in a midnight navy leather upper and is covered with House of Hackney s Midnight Critter pattern. The midsole is done in black and contains Puma s revolutionary Trinomic technology. A House of Hackney label on the tongue replaces the traditional Puma logo while a gold Puma logo appears on the heel. Look for this sweet collaboration now at select Puma retailers.

In a world full of puma fenty slides high tech silhouettes and complicated colorways sometimes you just gotta slow things down a bit and Puma has done just that. The Puma Court Star is treated to two new colorways as a part of the Clean Pack and both are just that, clean.The uppers are treated in nubuck and leather with Black or Tan colorblocking that alternates in a very uniform manner. A solid nubuck upper with a contrast colored leather heel tab and tongue tag is the result, along with a White outsole. These are available at spots http://www.jesussavesracing.co.uk/images/large/puma-316gbu.jpg like Puma retailers like Feature in Las Vegas right now.