Didn’t Work If you are fond of videos that are long enough to fill an entire lunch break and you happen to enjoy watching the consequences of bad coaching decisions Womens Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , boy, have I got a great show for you!This week’s episode of The Film Room is all about the enigma that is Mike Shula — the former Panthers offensive coordinator (now with the Giants) who is both simultaneously a genius play designer and an awful play caller. We’ve even got a little cameo by Jim Harbaugh’s 49ers as well! Even better www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com , this ode to the frustration that is Carolina Panthers fandom is nearly twice the length of a normal episode! Hurray!Please enjoy the show.While you’re at it, take some time to think about the Panthers fans in your lives. If you have witnessed them going through an existential crisis for the past several years and always wondered why...well...now you know.Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-49ers? I haven’t watched an entire preseason football game in forever but I did so last week. I fell asleep and listened to the announcers talk about Alfred Blue going out and earning it. I don’t know if I can do it this weekend when the Texans host the 49ers. I’ll watch the condensed game at a minimum. But if I do watch live Houston Texans T-Shirt , I’ll have it on while cooking beans for some stupid party I came up with. Whatever. What about you? What are you doing? Are you even watching the Texans preseason game or are you cool and have better things to do? Will you be watching from home, or will you be kind of sort having a NFL Sunday on a Saturday night somewhere out there? Maybe you are pulling $15 out of your pocket and going to the game itself at NRG Stadium. I don’t know. Whatever your plans Houston Texans Hats , let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game Houston Texans Womens Hoodie , pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it Womens Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , please divulge that information in the Comments as well.