Well, I am kinda stuck in this idea of becoming a member again and starting RS up again. I just don't understand yet, so here's a listing of what I could think of for that which I found coming in after 3 decades of not playing: I am lvl 95. All my stuff is member's things. I have not played in 3years. I've enough willow logs to get to RS gold 99 fletching. I don't have any golden (except for 10k, but that's bad guy's money ). What exactly do you think, should I start playing , or if I don't and play something like WoW (I usually have 1 MMORPG to stick with, I may just do WoW and RS, but idk)? Is the current RS worth coming back to?

To be entirely honest with you, not actually. Jagex has released a new skill that's, for the most part, significantly less than what everyone anticipated. This season has been mainly large level upgrades that would not actually affect you too much. By playing, you'll probably get hooked and waste a fantastic part of your free time. Afterwards, it's difficult to stop playing .

I've been meaning to attempt Aviansies for quite some time now (just for the hell of it)... The only problem is that my stats are quite low. Could anyone give me an idea of a setup (equiptment/inventory), or any plans? Even though using the tank method is hard without 70 range, it is still possible to have success at Aviansies. Instead, I Suggest using the prayer method, sporting a Zamorak Mitre and a Saradomin God Book (or a Saradomin Mitre and a Zamorak God Book). In addition to this, you need to wear monk robe shirts and bottoms, in addition to a Rune crossbow and Armadyl Pendent. The bolts are up for you, Broad work nicely in the event that you're able to use them and at the boots slot, use Snakeskin, Ranger or White Boots. An accumulator along with your very best barrows gloves should also be obtained. Even though it sounds costly, in the end, you'll earn more than enough money to cover the supplies.

In RuneScape there's a good deal of things to do and also to have fun. In WoW it is mass-grinding, then you've got fun, Raiding, becoming Armour, and so on, Honestly, when I had to select one, I say RuneScape, since you can do new items everyday. Forget about what anyone is saying about updates and abilities. You need to deem whether they are cheap RuneScape gold bad or good for yourself.