With a roster overflowing with MT 2K22 All-Stars, Durant was asked which team he thought his dream team would look likeHe delivered a stunning performance. Durant gives his dream starting lineup. Durant together with Mavs legend Dirk Nowitzki and Lakers legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, is featured on the cover NBA 2K 22, which was announced this week.

As he promoted the video game Durant was faced with a question that results in a headline-grabbing answer. If he decided to form an team to play the game, which current NBA players are in Durant's roster? Durant stated in an interview that was posted on Twitter by @boardroom. "There's so many outstanding players."

Durant always picked his team. K.D. is in Brooklyn's championship window and they're in the middle. K.D. is intelligent enough not to interfere with their already-established chemistry. It is therefore not a surprise that Durant chose Kyrie Irving and James Harden, who, regardless of Durant's prejudices, were equally worthy picks.

This was the point where things became interesting. "Off the top of my head, in the event that I had to choose five, I'd go Kyrie, James, myself," Durant started before taking a breath, "LeBron and Anthony Davis." Then, his current dream team consists of all Nets as well as Lakers. It's hard to disagree with his selections, however his biggest snub was Steph Curry who was his former Warriors teammate with whom the duo won consecutive championships in 2017 and in 2018. Durant has admitted that he's likely to forget someone.

For the most recent news, gossip and Buy NBA 2K22 MT content from Brooklyn Follow the Heavy on Nets Facebook page! Durant is an NBA 2K player. Durant is an 11-time All-Star in the last season, and averaged 26.9 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 5.6 assists. Durant is also a fervent NBA 2K player. That raises the question What's Durant's biggest utilization of the game if he's not playing it?