I am a devoted servant to three cats, and I love jewellery - it doesn't have to be expensive thomas sabo online shop, just something that's been put together with a bit of imagination and craftsmanship.  So anyone buying me a gift knows that all they've got to do is find a suitable cat-themed piece of jewellery, such as a charm, pendant or brooch, and I'm happy! 

However, there are caveats.  I don't do "bling" - rhinestones and sparkle don't suit me.  And as highly as I rate Hello Kitty, it's not really me either; personally I think Hello Kitty thomas sabo uk site looks lovely on teenage girls and 20-somethings, but not on a 45 year old woman with greying hair.  Likewise, anything "comedy", too chunky or too garish is also out. 

So once the bling and the comedy thomas sabo charms uk is weeded out, what does that leave?  I did a bit of research, and thought I'd share it in this hub.  If you're a cat lover and want to treat yourself, or if you're looking for a birthday, Christmas or Valentines day gift for someone, you might just get some ideas.

I've concentrated on sterling silver because it's a precious metal and precious metals thomas sabo bracelet uk are a great investment, but is also inexpensive enough to let you find something to suit any pocket.  Also many women find that they prefer sterling silver to gold - it looks great against a tan, but it also suits pale skins as well!