Like the Song Dynasty literati painting, color is green, the use of a very simple color. So in Chinese painting "white when the black," the four representatives of useful useless Chinese philosophy, which is China's literati, intellectuals. The second category is the court of painting, which is in stark contrast literati painting, color group points to the social hierarchy. China's painting has a very profound meaning of the mystery. Color no matter what period, must be diverse, not a pole. Color is more human kind of feeling. Maxie: This problem is very clever, because I am a member of the cost of ramp railings per lin ftChina Fashion Color Association, in color teaching about 30 years. The color if the stationary time of the case, children, adults, old people, of different ages perception is not the same, different occupations feelings and needs is not the same.

So we put color as the history of human civilization in the history of a large part of the scope to study the performance of the color characteristics of religious, regional, national. How to coordinate colors, this is Mendini brothers do contribute, now the studio's work colorful, well the colors used in the product. At the technical level, how to make color coordination, including gray coordination, coordination contrast, brilliant coordination, can make people feel different feelings. We hope that we work and live at home Mendini brothers Group, China National Interior Decoration Association, Tsinghua Academy of Fine Arts and the creation of cross-border joint efforts to make greater achievements. Craig Au Yeung: Time of colors, so I think that I was born about 60, 70 years, that can be said to be very poor era, whether in Hong Kong city or country, are secretly several green A There are very brilliant blue gray color memory. Now jump from the past, now the color of my inspiration comes from the food that we can choose the market a lot of lively colors, as the ingredients slowly into the cooking, which is constantly changing process. Delicious on the table, but also can bring the work of designers and creative inspiration. So color is a big research topic, everyone has their own choice and the right to speak.

Lin Fuli: Our conclusion today is that, under the different regional, cultural and economic situation, there will be a different color tendencies. However, the primary color of the floor a lot of time also because of oxidation and other reasons, resulting in changes in color, while the floor without any additive primary colors, but also easy Chongzhu. Instead, post-colored floor with its bright colors, color durability and other characteristics,adirondack chairs that rock by the pro-consumer gaze, home of the Central Plains Xiaobian that, whether primary or post-coloring, the key to value the quality of the floor, only good quality floor We can use a long time, to health and environmental protection. We need to remind everyone that the overall effect of a single piece of flooring and pavement produced after the impression is not exactly the same, so pay attention to the shop to buy a few more to see the effect, and then determine whether to buy.