The skill list in Diablo 4 has also evolved. For someone who has played through all Diablo games, it took a bit of getting used to buy cheap Diablo IV Gold. The options provided to players offer the ability to modify their game for specific playstyles, but won't leave newbies feeling confused. As barbarians, as a Barbarian one could concentrate on dual-wielding weapons for quicker attacks that can deal more damage or go with a two-handed slashing weapon in order to use the spinning attack that lets me cut through massive groups of enemies. The tree was like a swarm of enemies, however there was a reason to it all as it did in previous Diablo games.

Like any Diablo game there's plenty of dungeons you need to conquer in Diablo 4. but the game's open world feature brings a whole new level of difficulty to the experience. I was surprised when I saw a cliff on the map and I was offered the option for me to "climb down" leading to another part on the map.

While there'sn't a huge large open world such as Elden Ring or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild however, it was interesting to have a more expansive area to explore. The previous Diablo games featured dynamically generated maps that were big, yet limited. While Fractured Peak was still restricted but it didn't feel as if I was being confined to a map. There are horses available for purchase but only after you have completed some quests offered later.

While playing the build I was drawn to play Diablo 4's story as well as the way it played, which isn't what I felt in Diablo 3 where it was the game's gameplay which kept me coming back but the storyline was quickly lost. When you combine that with an open world, I was even more intrigued to explore, while also imagining what I could do to build my Barbarian. It's the blend of gameplay and story that made the game I played with cheap Diablo 4 Gold so interesting and should be the same for all fans when it comes out.