2017 will brings us yet another version of the beloved/hyped Adidas Ultra Boost Triple White. This
version is currently being named the adidas Ultra Boost Triple White 3.0. New subtle features appear on the shoe that help give the shoe its
own unique look.The Adidas Trainers Ultra Boost Triple White 3.0 will feature marbled pattern on the
Primeknit upper. In addition, there will also be a milky translucent cage overlay that blends in nicely with the all-White look. Ultra Boost
branding appears on the White heel counter, while even more White can be found by way of the Boost midsole.

Adidas NEO Womens has just announced that the new Ultra Boost Uncaged is their fastest selling
performance shoe ever in America. Their data shows that they sold more than 11,000 pairs withing the first hour of launching. Making things
ever better for adidas, they sold out the Ultra Boost Uncaged with colored Boost midsoles in one day.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past or month or so, then you know that this tomorrow we will be seeing the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost. This will mark the 2nd sneaker for Kanye West as a member of team adidas, of
course the first being the hideous adidas Yeezy Boost. Just because this is one of the Top 10 Kicks To Watch in the month of June doesn’t
necessarily mean that it’s one of the best.

Since this is a feature article, let me tell you what I think of Kanye West and his sneakers from a personal standpoint. I can never see
myself buying any type of Yeezy sneaker. Whether it’s with Nike, Adidas Superstar Nuova Collezione or
wherever he ends up signing next, I just can’t support Kanye anymore. I used to be Kanye fan back when he created The College Dropout, Late
Registration, Graduation, and even MBDTF. But somewhere after that I feel that Kanye lost himself (maybe it had in large part to do with the
passing of his mother).